PDA

View Full Version : Finally caught a few today...

Bob La Londe
January 10th, 2007, 04:28 AM
Actually I caught more than a dozen decent fish, but we only snapped
pictures of a few.

fganje
January 10th, 2007, 05:13 AM
Kate Bahr sent along with this picture of
a 16.2-pound walleye she caught while fishing with her husband, Bob, at
Fourchette Bay on Fort Peck on Dec. 30:

from http://www.montanaoutdoor.com/

catfish2006
January 10th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Looks like you will be having some tasty animals for dinner.
Careful you will make the PETA whack-0 mad at you,
Nice fish, Where is the lake at??

"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message

Jim Laumann
January 11th, 2007, 01:44 AM
On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 22:13:25 -0600, "fganje" >
wrote:

Very nice fish!

Jim Laumann
January 11th, 2007, 01:44 AM
On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 20:28:17 -0700, "Bob La Londe" >
wrote:

>Actually I caught more than a dozen decent fish, but we only snapped
>pictures of a few.

Nice looking fish Bob.

Joe Haubenreich
January 11th, 2007, 04:46 AM
I enjoyed the pics, Bob. Nice fish! All on Pop-R's?

Joe

Fred Lebow
January 11th, 2007, 06:19 AM
"fganje" > wrote in message
> Kate Bahr sent along with this picture of
> a 16.2-pound walleye she caught while fishing with her husband, Bob, at
> Fourchette Bay on Fort Peck on Dec. 30:
>

> from http://www.montanaoutdoor.com/

Nice fish
Thanks

Fred

--

Bob La Londe
January 11th, 2007, 04:47 PM
"Joe Haubenreich" > wrote in
message . ..
>I enjoyed the pics, Bob. Nice fish! All on Pop-R's?
>
> Joe

Yeah trolling topwaters is hot in Yuma in January. ;^)

Bob La Londe
January 11th, 2007, 06:48 PM
"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> "Joe Haubenreich" > wrote in
> message . ..
>>I enjoyed the pics, Bob. Nice fish! All on Pop-R's?
>>
>> Joe
>
> Yeah trolling topwaters is hot in Yuma in January. ;^)

P.S. None of these fish were caught on Pop-Rs.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Bob La Londe
January 12th, 2007, 12:17 AM
"catfish2006" > wrote in message
et...
> Looks like you will be having some tasty animals for dinner.
> Careful you will make the PETA whack-0 mad at you,
> Nice fish, Where is the lake at??

All C&R. I was hoping to catch a nice striper or two for dinner, but just
one tiny striper for the day. I don't care for the taste of black bass.

> "Bob La Londe" > wrote in message

Bob La Londe
January 12th, 2007, 01:15 AM
"Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 20:28:17 -0700, "Bob La Londe" >
> wrote:
>
>>Actually I caught more than a dozen decent fish, but we only snapped
>>pictures of a few.
>>

> Nice looking fish Bob.

I sure wish I had known that winter pattern when I took you out. It was a
blast and not a lot of work in between bites.

Doug
January 12th, 2007, 04:08 PM
WOW!! I had NO idea they could get that big!! My uncle caught a 12 lb'r
once years ago. I figured THAT was near a record! That's incredible!

Doug

"fganje" > wrote in message
> Kate Bahr sent along with this picture of
> a 16.2-pound walleye she caught while fishing with her husband, Bob, at
> Fourchette Bay on Fort Peck on Dec. 30:
>

> from http://www.montanaoutdoor.com/

Jim Laumann
January 13th, 2007, 03:03 AM
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:15:31 -0700, "Bob La Londe" >
wrote:

>"Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 20:28:17 -0700, "Bob La Londe" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Actually I caught more than a dozen decent fish, but we only snapped
>>>pictures of a few.
>>>

>> Nice looking fish Bob.
>
>I sure wish I had known that winter pattern when I took you out. It was a
>blast and not a lot of work in between bites.

Who knows what the future will bring for oppurtunities. We were on
fish that day - you got bites - you hooked up. I missed. If you think
back to what you told me - "cold" water (relatively speaking), slow
fish. That's the bite we had. It was still a nice day on the water -
new experiences - everything. I'm not complaining.

Jim

Cliff
January 13th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Nice looking fish, I'm jealous! Wish the weather up here in Washington
would mellow out so we could do some fishing. Between the cold, the wind
and rain everything is just miserable.

Cliff

--
Fishing with Cliff - Not your average fishing show!
http://www.fishingwithcliff.com/