PDA

View Full Version : Slightly Off-Topic FastCat fishing boat for sale!

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
January 14th, 2007, 10:58 PM
I have decided to put my beloved FastCat C20 up for sale.

Are you looking for the ultimate in fishing boats? You just might have found
it here.

2006 FastCat C20, 20'3" length, 8' 6" beam. Built to race specs, this
catamaran hull is incredibly fast, lightweight, tough, roomy and stable.
Rough water is NOT a problem with this boat!

The boat comes complete with the following items and features:
2006 Mercury 250 ProXS
Detweiler Hydraulic Jackplate with Dial-a-Jack control
Steering wheel mounted tilt/trim control and jackplate control
HotFoot throttle control
Stainless Trophy 26", 4 blade prop
Lowrance LCX 26c HD color locator/gps with 26GB internal hard-drive built
into console
Lowrance LMS 334c color locator/gps on bow
Motorguide 36 volt, 109 pound thrust trolling motor
Stealth on-board 36 volt charging system with (3) type 31 deep cycle
batteries
Twin KeelShield hull protectors
Jensen AM/FM/CD player w/4 speakers
Hydraulic PowerPole Bike Seat, rear deck "sit-down" seat
Twin 38-gallon aerated livewells
Twin rod lockers with organizers, will take 12 rods up to 9' in each locker
Twin docking lights built into hull
Non-skid interior (no carpet to ever vacuum, fast cleanup)
Seating for four occupants
95 square feet of fishable deck space!
Incredible amount of interior storage
Cockpit lighting
Custom-built, All aluminum drive-on tandem axle bunk trailer. Custom mag
wheels with radial tires in excellent shape. Complete spare radial tire,
mounted on matching mag wheel. Spare tire carrier is also a complete hub
assembly. Electronic disc brakes, stainless diamond plate fenders.
Custom sewn cockpit cover

Contact me at for more details, more pictures
and/or to arrange an
appointment to view this custom-built fishing machine. Serious inquiries
only.

Bass_Mr.
January 15th, 2007, 02:02 AM
THAT is one sweet ride !
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in message
>I have decided to put my beloved FastCat C20 up for sale.
>
> Are you looking for the ultimate in fishing boats? You just might have
> found
> it here.
>
> 2006 FastCat C20, 20'3" length, 8' 6" beam. Built to race specs, this
> catamaran hull is incredibly fast, lightweight, tough, roomy and stable.
> Rough water is NOT a problem with this boat!
>
> The boat comes complete with the following items and features:
> 2006 Mercury 250 ProXS
> Detweiler Hydraulic Jackplate with Dial-a-Jack control
> Steering wheel mounted tilt/trim control and jackplate control
> HotFoot throttle control
> Stainless Trophy 26", 4 blade prop
> Lowrance LCX 26c HD color locator/gps with 26GB internal hard-drive built
> into console
> Lowrance LMS 334c color locator/gps on bow
> Motorguide 36 volt, 109 pound thrust trolling motor
> Stealth on-board 36 volt charging system with (3) type 31 deep cycle
> batteries
> Twin KeelShield hull protectors
> Jensen AM/FM/CD player w/4 speakers
> Hydraulic PowerPole Bike Seat, rear deck "sit-down" seat
> Twin 38-gallon aerated livewells
> Twin rod lockers with organizers, will take 12 rods up to 9' in each
> locker
> Twin docking lights built into hull
> Non-skid interior (no carpet to ever vacuum, fast cleanup)
> Seating for four occupants
> 95 square feet of fishable deck space!
> Incredible amount of interior storage
> Cockpit lighting
> Custom-built, All aluminum drive-on tandem axle bunk trailer. Custom mag
> wheels with radial tires in excellent shape. Complete spare radial tire,
> mounted on matching mag wheel. Spare tire carrier is also a complete hub
> assembly. Electronic disc brakes, stainless diamond plate fenders.
> Custom sewn cockpit cover
>
> Contact me at for more details, more pictures
> and/or to arrange an
> appointment to view this custom-built fishing machine. Serious inquiries
> only.

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
January 15th, 2007, 02:09 AM
"Bass_Mr." > wrote in message
> THAT is one sweet ride !

I see that I forgot to mention that the boat comes equipped with the Mercury
SmartCraft gauge package as well. There is nothing that has to be done with
this boat other than load your personal fishing gear and go fishing.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in message
>>I have decided to put my beloved FastCat C20 up for sale.
>>
>> Are you looking for the ultimate in fishing boats? You just might have
>> found
>> it here.
>>
>> 2006 FastCat C20, 20'3" length, 8' 6" beam. Built to race specs, this
>> catamaran hull is incredibly fast, lightweight, tough, roomy and stable.
>> Rough water is NOT a problem with this boat!
>>
>> The boat comes complete with the following items and features:
>> 2006 Mercury 250 ProXS
>> Detweiler Hydraulic Jackplate with Dial-a-Jack control
>> Steering wheel mounted tilt/trim control and jackplate control
>> HotFoot throttle control
>> Stainless Trophy 26", 4 blade prop
>> Lowrance LCX 26c HD color locator/gps with 26GB internal hard-drive built
>> into console
>> Lowrance LMS 334c color locator/gps on bow
>> Motorguide 36 volt, 109 pound thrust trolling motor
>> Stealth on-board 36 volt charging system with (3) type 31 deep cycle
>> batteries
>> Twin KeelShield hull protectors
>> Jensen AM/FM/CD player w/4 speakers
>> Hydraulic PowerPole Bike Seat, rear deck "sit-down" seat
>> Twin 38-gallon aerated livewells
>> Twin rod lockers with organizers, will take 12 rods up to 9' in each
>> locker
>> Twin docking lights built into hull
>> Non-skid interior (no carpet to ever vacuum, fast cleanup)
>> Seating for four occupants
>> 95 square feet of fishable deck space!
>> Incredible amount of interior storage
>> Cockpit lighting
>> Custom-built, All aluminum drive-on tandem axle bunk trailer. Custom mag
>> wheels with radial tires in excellent shape. Complete spare radial tire,
>> mounted on matching mag wheel. Spare tire carrier is also a complete hub
>> assembly. Electronic disc brakes, stainless diamond plate fenders.
>> Custom sewn cockpit cover
>>
>> Contact me at for more details, more pictures
>> and/or to arrange an
>> appointment to view this custom-built fishing machine. Serious inquiries
>> only.

johnval1
January 16th, 2007, 01:45 PM
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" < wrote in message > "
> I see that I forgot to mention that the boat comes equipped with the
> Mercury SmartCraft gauge package as well. There is nothing that has to be
> done with this boat other than load your personal fishing gear and go
> fishing.
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Gorgeous boat Steve. I see what you mean about the white boat not showing
up in video - this picture was just a little washed out from glare on the
water. Your boat makes my little SmokerCraft look like a paddle boat.

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
January 16th, 2007, 02:02 PM
"johnval1" > wrote in message
et...

> "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" < wrote in message > "
>> I see that I forgot to mention that the boat comes equipped with the
>> Mercury SmartCraft gauge package as well. There is nothing that has to
>> be done with this boat other than load your personal fishing gear and go
>> fishing.
>> --
>> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
>

> Gorgeous boat Steve. I see what you mean about the white boat not showing
> up in video - this picture was just a little washed out from glare on the
> water. Your boat makes my little SmokerCraft look like a paddle boat.

Yeah, the white color plays games with exposure controls. In the case of
the picture, it was so dark that I had to go into an editing program and
lighten it up so you could see the boat better. I'm not sure what color the
new boat is going to be, but it won't be white!

The Cat is a dream to fish from. It's incredibly stable and because it only
draws 9" of water, it'll go any place that a much smaller boat will.
Amazingly too, even though it's powered by a 250 hp motor, it's pretty
darned fuel efficient.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

jeff
January 17th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:

> "johnval1" > wrote in message
> et...
>
>>"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" < wrote in message > "
>>
>>>I see that I forgot to mention that the boat comes equipped with the
>>>Mercury SmartCraft gauge package as well. There is nothing that has to
>>>be done with this boat other than load your personal fishing gear and go
>>>fishing.
>>>--
>>>Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
>>

>>Gorgeous boat Steve. I see what you mean about the white boat not showing
>>up in video - this picture was just a little washed out from glare on the
>>water. Your boat makes my little SmokerCraft look like a paddle boat.
>

> Yeah, the white color plays games with exposure controls. In the case of
> the picture, it was so dark that I had to go into an editing program and
> lighten it up so you could see the boat better. I'm not sure what color the
> new boat is going to be, but it won't be white!
>
> The Cat is a dream to fish from. It's incredibly stable and because it only
> draws 9" of water, it'll go any place that a much smaller boat will.
> Amazingly too, even though it's powered by a 250 hp motor, it's pretty
> darned fuel efficient.

didn't you just get that boat? why unloading it so soon? (and, if the
reason is unrelated to the boat, it's none of my business and no
explanation expected) the cat design is gaining popularity in the
sal****er and sounds down here.

jeff

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
January 17th, 2007, 03:54 PM
"jeff" > wrote in message <SNIP>

> didn't you just get that boat? why unloading it so soon? (and, if the
> reason is unrelated to the boat, it's none of my business and no
> explanation expected) the cat design is gaining popularity in the
> sal****er and sounds down here.
>
> jeff

Hi Jeff,

You're right, I did just get the boat, but I found that I liked it so much
that I ended up doing some work for the company, working as their midwest
rep.

We worked out a deal where I can help the company expand their sales and get
FastCat boats to other people around the midwest. So, after a pre-agreed
upon time of owning the boat, I can sell it to some other lucky individual
and get a new one.

Believe me, the ONLY reason I'm selling this boat is strictly business and
if I didn't have the "rep" title, I'd be keeping this one for a long time!
And too, I had a heart attack in August so it looks like I won't be able to
continue my career as a firefighter/emt. So I'm ramping up an idea for a
television show that I will be producing/hosting. White boats do not video
well and I'll be getting another FastCat in a more video friendly color.

So, here is a wonderful opportunity for someone to get a barely used, high
performance fishing boat (less than 30 hours on the outboard if I remember
correctly) for considerably less than a new one. And, it's fully rigged and
ready to go.