PDA

View Full Version : ...a night in florida

asadi
January 27th, 2007, 05:17 AM
....we actually did this

T3
January 27th, 2007, 05:47 AM
"asadi" > wrote in message
et...
> ...we actually did this

I figure you guys were either diggin' some tunes, or watching a flik, but
being a native you could've just been stoned and watching a roach climb up
the wall...(or all of the above;-)

asadi
January 27th, 2007, 06:25 AM
"T3" > wrote in message

> "asadi" > wrote in message
> et...
>> ...we actually did this
>
> I figure you guys were either diggin' some tunes, or watching a flik, but
> being a native you could've just been stoned and watching a roach climb up
> the wall...(or all of the above;-)

You're danged near right on...

My buddy bought a house in Ormand beach...north of Daytona and South of
Flagler.

we went down to paint and such and danged if we didn't take a stereo set up
with us...

But, no roaches...just these little lizard like guys who are very cute and
extremely fast!

I actually posted three or four pics - the others were related to fishing -
it seems my server is dropping a lot (I've noticed it of late) and I wanted
to seem what came through.

I'm with sbcglobal.net and have been trying to log on to their various
servers all over the country in an effort to keep up with the posts.

....not having a whole lot of luck.

john

catfish2006
January 27th, 2007, 02:55 PM
But are they fishing????

"T3" > wrote in message

> "asadi" > wrote in message
> et...
>> ...we actually did this
>
> I figure you guys were either diggin' some tunes, or watching a flik, but
> being a native you could've just been stoned and watching a roach climb up
> the wall...(or all of the above;-)

T3
January 27th, 2007, 06:14 PM
"asadi" > wrote in message
. net...

> "T3" > wrote in message
>>
>> "asadi" > wrote in message
>> et...
>>> ...we actually did this
>>
>> I figure you guys were either diggin' some tunes, or watching a flik, but
>> being a native you could've just been stoned and watching a roach climb
>> up the wall...(or all of the above;-)
>>

> You're danged near right on...
>
> My buddy bought a house in Ormand beach...north of Daytona and South of
> Flagler.
>
> we went down to paint and such and danged if we didn't take a stereo set
> up with us...
>
> But, no roaches...just these little lizard like guys who are very cute and
> extremely fast!

Down here in the Cape area we have some striped 'zards and call 'um cat
killers for a reason, but yeah, been there done that, in fact, still do
every now and then...
I was out in Banana river yesterday with a buddy and I couldn't buy a fish,
he caught 13,(trout) some days! Oh well...