PDA

View Full Version : nothin

asadi
January 29th, 2007, 04:15 PM

jeff
January 30th, 2007, 12:50 AM
asadi wrote:

nice work. there are several folks hereabouts in nc doing digital photo
enhancement art. photo it, photoshop it, enlarge it, frame it, sell it
..... 10 times. some of the stuff looks great.

jeff (btw...did you get my e-mail or am i in your sh**can now?... and,
have you figured out when you want to do the shad run down here?)

Bob La Londe
January 30th, 2007, 12:55 AM
"asadi" > wrote in message
. net...

Beaughtiful shot. Is that water brown with tree bark tannin?

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

asadi
January 30th, 2007, 07:11 AM
"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message

> "asadi" > wrote in message
> . net...
>

> Beaughtiful shot. Is that water brown with tree bark tannin?
>

> --
> Bob La Londe
> Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River
> Fishing Forums & Contests
> http://www.YumaBassMan.com
>

> --

Heck, bob, I dunno. . .

I pulled out three or four old shots that I didn't think I had posted before
just to give us something to look at, and that was the only one that came
through.

All the shots had been resized to 'small' so size wasn't a problem....that
does it, gonna call sbcglobal.net!

Anyhow my buddy in Georgia sent me that one (Think it's me) so I can't
really say one thing or another about the photo... Other than he is was
into digital photography and PhotoShop and doing it on a professional
level..

The solstice is gone, warm weather's coming...

john