PDA

View Full Version : boat trip anyone

Derek
February 10th, 2007, 12:45 PM
I keep thinking I should be out in Liverpool bay giving the cod a
chance.Luckily considering the weather of the last few weeks we haven't
booked a trip so far anyone been brave yet?
Derek

Derek Moody
February 10th, 2007, 07:03 PM
In article >, Derek
> wrote:
> I keep thinking I should be out in Liverpool bay giving the cod a
> chance.Luckily considering the weather of the last few weeks we haven't
> booked a trip so far anyone been brave yet?

I missed a trip a couple of weeks back, glad I did in retrospect. They
knocked off early and my mate was stiff for a week - they all had dramatic
bruises and no fish.

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/