PDA

View Full Version : caught feb 21 off Camp Pendelton

Chuck Schacher
February 22nd, 2007, 03:24 PM
Caught on a sardine while drifting for halibut

The Great Gazooka
February 23rd, 2007, 03:44 AM
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:24:00 -0800, "Chuck Schacher"
> wrote:

>Caught on a sardine while drifting for halibut

I used to live in Huntington Beach , Ca. and went fishing off
Pendleton all the time. I caught that fish 3 times and my buddy caught
him twice. We named him Basil the Bass. It looks like he`s lost a
little weight since we quit fishing there.

fganje
February 23rd, 2007, 02:19 PM
"The Great Gazooka" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:24:00 -0800, "Chuck Schacher"
> > wrote:
>
>>Caught on a sardine while drifting for halibut
>>
> I used to live in Huntington Beach , Ca. and went fishing off
> Pendleton all the time. I caught that fish 3 times and my buddy caught
> him twice. We named him Basil the Bass. It looks like he`s lost a
> little weight since we quit fishing there.

I caught that same fish also. Since I practice catch and eat, I kept a
couple of fillets and released the rest. That would account for the loss of
weight.