PDA

View Full Version : Its Back, 2 Years Free Field and Stream Magazine

cutinbiat
September 22nd, 2003, 05:50 PM
Its Back, 2 Years Free Field and Stream Magazine

Heads up guys, BFT is running the 2 years Free Field and Stream Magazine
promotion again. Its free, no credit card, no bill, it is covered by
sponsors and is absolutely free.

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=68831

Kevin Vang
September 22nd, 2003, 06:09 PM
cutinbiat wrote:
> SPAM snipped

On a related note, Anheuser-Busch is giving away free beer!
All you have to do is go to their marketing research web
site and fill out a questionaire, and they will send you
a coupon good for a free 6 pack of Budweiser! Click here
to find the survey:
<www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html>

Enjoy!

Kevin
Don't thank me, no, really...

Ernie
September 22nd, 2003, 07:26 PM
I'd rather drink horse ****

"cutinbiat" > wrote in message
> Its Back, 2 Years Free Field and Stream Magazine
>
> Heads up guys, BFT is running the 2 years Free Field and Stream Magazine
> promotion again. Its free, no credit card, no bill, it is covered by
> sponsors and is absolutely free.
>
> http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=68831

Charlie Choc
September 22nd, 2003, 07:37 PM
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:26:39 GMT, "Ernie" <NO_
> wrote:

>I'd rather drink horse ****

Just say "no, I meant a Bud Light", and you'll get your wish. <g>
--
Charlie...

daytripper
September 23rd, 2003, 01:20 AM
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:09:51 -0500, Kevin Vang > wrote:

>cutinbiat wrote:
>> SPAM snipped
>
>On a related note, Anheuser-Busch is giving away free beer!

And it's worth every penny...

Guyz-N-Flyz
September 23rd, 2003, 01:55 AM
"cutinbiat" > wrote in message
> Its Back, 2 Years Free Field and Stream Magazine
>
> Heads up guys, BFT is running the 2 years Free Field and Stream Magazine
> promotion again. Its free, no credit card, no bill, it is covered by
> sponsors and is absolutely free.
>
> http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=68831

I'm keepin' an entire years supply of my dog's ****, and it's free too--all
ya can eat that is.