PDA

View Full Version : FFF Southern Council Conclave,Mountain Home, Arkansas Oct.3 and 4

Brimbum
September 23rd, 2003, 02:47 PM
The FFF Southern Council Conclave will be Friday and Saturday October 3 and 4
in Mountain Home, Arkansas. If you are going to be in the area you might want
to check it out. The town loves fly fishers and they don't run all the
generators on the White River all the time so you can fish it pretty easy. The
fishing is great. You probably have the best chance to catch a large trout in
the rivers in this area than in any other location between Alaska and
Argentina. Bluegill nut that I am, I plan on going to Terry and Roxanne
Wilson's program on Fly Fishing Ponds. there will be around a hundred fly tyers
you can learn from. For more information go to WWW.southerncouncilfff.org.
Bring money or plastic for the auction. A good time will be had by all.

Big Dale