PDA

View Full Version : Some trout my son caught last season

Buddy
March 7th, 2007, 09:59 PM
A nice string of spring Brook Trout.
--

><<XX>:> Buddy

Dave LaCourse
March 7th, 2007, 10:12 PM
On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:59:29 -0500, Buddy >
wrote:

>A nice string of spring Brook Trout.

Mmmm mm. Hope you panned fried them.

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 7th, 2007, 10:29 PM
"Dave LaCourse" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:59:29 -0500, Buddy >
> wrote:
>
>>A nice string of spring Brook Trout.
>
> Mmmm mm. Hope you panned fried them.

Oh man, does that bring back memories. I used to live in a house where a
trout stream flowed through my front yard. I worked nights in a local
hospital and when I got home in the morning, I'd put on hip boots, grab my
little 4' ultralight with a Panther Martin spinner tied on and walk across
the lawn into the stream.

I'd catch a couple brookies, pan fry them for breakfast within minutes of
being caught and head for bed. Man, I slept great after that!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

The Great Gazooka
March 9th, 2007, 07:01 AM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:29:10 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> wrote:

>"Dave LaCourse" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:59:29 -0500, Buddy >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>A nice string of spring Brook Trout.
>>
>> Mmmm mm. Hope you panned fried them.
>
>Oh man, does that bring back memories. I used to live in a house where a
>trout stream flowed through my front yard. I worked nights in a local
>hospital and when I got home in the morning, I'd put on hip boots, grab my
>little 4' ultralight with a Panther Martin spinner tied on and walk across
>the lawn into the stream.
>
>I'd catch a couple brookies, pan fry them for breakfast within minutes of
>being caught and head for bed. Man, I slept great after that!
Sure you did............every day, ...and they were enormous brookies
too, by golly! Veritable huge brookies. By Golly spammer.

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 9th, 2007, 03:08 PM
"The Great Gazooka" > wrote in message <SNIP>

> Sure you did............every day, ...and they were enormous brookies
> too, by golly! Veritable huge brookies. By Golly spammer.

What is your mental malfunction? I have always stayed well within Usenet
guidelines for my signature line and do nothing but try to contribute to
this and other newsgroups with positive and constructive answers.

I've posted on this and other groups for years and you're the only one to
complain. Why don't you up your medications? Your OCD is showing...... By
Golly!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Buddy
March 9th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Dave LaCourse wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:59:29 -0500, Buddy >
> wrote:
>
>> A nice string of spring Brook Trout.
>
> Mmmm mm. Hope you panned fried them.

Absolutely!! finest kind!

--

><<XX>:> Buddy

Rodney Long
March 9th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
> "The Great Gazooka" > wrote in message <SNIP>
>
>> Sure you did............every day, ...and they were enormous brookies
>> too, by golly! Veritable huge brookies. By Golly spammer.
>
> What is your mental malfunction? I have always stayed well within Usenet
> guidelines for my signature line and do nothing but try to contribute to
> this and other newsgroups with positive and constructive answers.
>
> I've posted on this and other groups for years and you're the only one to
> complain. Why don't you up your medications? Your OCD is showing...... By
> Golly!

Steve, Just ignore him,, everyone else is. I know it's hard, I've been
there many times, people who try to tell others, what they can and can
not read on news groups, are on some power kick,

The days of having a "handle" (nickname) are long gone on the internet,
they left with the days of CB's. Many people who use them now, do so to
try to "Hide" who they are, Some make statements on the net they would
never do face to face. and are cowards. They won't even use their real
email addresses (with spam filters today, there is no reason to hide
your email address on news groups), People who still want to hide them
need only change one letter from their real address to keep the spammers
at bay, with a note in their signature line telling "real" people how to
reach them.

I've had my "real" email address on my post for over 10 years, and get
fewer than 5 spam emails a day

The rest of us know your not even coming close to being a spammer

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 9th, 2007, 04:04 PM
<SNIP>
> The rest of us know your not even coming close to being a spammer
>
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
> Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
> http://www.ezknot.com

Thanks Rodney,
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

The Great Gazooka
March 9th, 2007, 10:11 PM
On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:56:43 -0600, Rodney Long >
wrote:

>Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:
>> "The Great Gazooka" > wrote in message <SNIP>
>>
>>> Sure you did............every day, ...and they were enormous brookies
>>> too, by golly! Veritable huge brookies. By Golly spammer.
>>
>> What is your mental malfunction? I have always stayed well within Usenet
>> guidelines for my signature line and do nothing but try to contribute to
>> this and other newsgroups with positive and constructive answers.
>>
>> I've posted on this and other groups for years and you're the only one to
>> complain. Why don't you up your medications? Your OCD is showing...... By
>> Golly!
>

>Steve, Just ignore him,, everyone else is. I know it's hard, I've been
>there many times, people who try to tell others, what they can and can
>not read on news groups, are on some power kick,
>
>The days of having a "handle" (nickname) are long gone on the internet,
>they left with the days of CB's. Many people who use them now, do so to
>try to "Hide" who they are, Some make statements on the net they would
>never do face to face. and are cowards. They won't even use their real
>email addresses (with spam filters today, there is no reason to hide
>your email address on news groups), People who still want to hide them
>need only change one letter from their real address to keep the spammers
>at bay, with a note in their signature line telling "real" people how to
>reach them.
>
>I've had my "real" email address on my post for over 10 years, and get
>fewer than 5 spam emails a day
>
>The rest of us know your not even coming close to being a spammer
Coming from a fellow spammer.

Fred Lebow
March 9th, 2007, 11:01 PM
"The Great Gazooka" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:56:43 -0600, Rodney Long >
> wrote:
>
>>Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:

>>> What is your mental malfunction? I have always stayed well within
>>> Usenet
>>> guidelines for my signature line and do nothing but try to contribute to
>>> this and other newsgroups with positive and constructive answers.
>>>
>>> I've posted on this and other groups for years and you're the only one
>>> complain. Why don't you up your medications? Your OCD is showing......
>>> By
>>> Golly!
>>

>>Steve, Just ignore him,, everyone else is. I know it's hard, I've been
>>there many times, people who try to tell others, what they can and can
>>not read on news groups, are on some power kick,
>>
>>The days of having a "handle" (nickname) are long gone on the internet,
>>they left with the days of CB's. Many people who use them now, do so to
>>try to "Hide" who they are, Some make statements on the net they would
>>never do face to face. and are cowards. They won't even use their real
>>email addresses (with spam filters today, there is no reason to hide
>>your email address on news groups), People who still want to hide them
>>need only change one letter from their real address to keep the spammers
>>at bay, with a note in their signature line telling "real" people how to
>>reach them.
>>
>>I've had my "real" email address on my post for over 10 years, and get
>>fewer than 5 spam emails a day
>>
>>The rest of us know your not even coming close to being a spammer
> Coming from a fellow spammer.

Hey Gazooka!

This is not spam.
Their signature lines are fine
I use one- even longer - in my own biz.

If you want to see spam I will gladly send you some privately
It will be mainly about about your penis size!

Fred

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
March 9th, 2007, 11:12 PM
"Fred Lebow" > wrote in message <SNIP>

> Hey Gazooka!
>
> This is not spam.
> Their signature lines are fine
> I use one- even longer - in my own biz.
>
> If you want to see spam I will gladly send you some privately
> It will be mainly about about your penis size!
>
> Fred

Fred,

Don't sweat it. "The Great Gazooka" is probably just upset because his gay
lover left him and now all he has left is a computer and his own fantasies
of adequacy.

He'll soon get another hamster and leave us alone........

But Gazooka, don't fantasize about me, I'm happily married...... To a real
woman By Golly!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

The Great Gazooka
March 10th, 2007, 01:17 AM
On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:12:23 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> wrote:

>"Fred Lebow" > wrote in message <SNIP>
>
>> Hey Gazooka!
>>
>> This is not spam.
>> Their signature lines are fine
>> I use one- even longer - in my own biz.
>>
>> If you want to see spam I will gladly send you some privately
>> It will be mainly about about your penis size!
>>
>> Fred
>
>Fred,
>
>Don't sweat it. "The Great Gazooka" is probably just upset because his gay
>lover left him and now all he has left is a computer and his own fantasies
>of adequacy.
>
>He'll soon get another hamster and leave us alone........
>
>But Gazooka, don't fantasize about me, I'm happily married...... To a real
>woman By Golly!
Yeah spammer..........you and Fred been fishing up by Brokeback
mountain it seems. Funny how homosexuality is on your minds.
Meanwhile, you`re still a spammer.

Bass_Mr.
March 10th, 2007, 03:26 AM
<"The Great Gazooka"> err Gapoopka.............

PLONK !

"The Great Gazooka" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:12:23 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Fred Lebow" > wrote in message <SNIP>
>>
>>> Hey Gazooka!
>>>
>>> This is not spam.
>>> Their signature lines are fine
>>> I use one- even longer - in my own biz.
>>>
>>> If you want to see spam I will gladly send you some privately
>>> It will be mainly about about your penis size!
>>>
>>> Fred
>>
>>Fred,
>>
>>Don't sweat it. is probably just upset because his gay
>>lover left him and now all he has left is a computer and his own fantasies
>>of adequacy.
>>
>>He'll soon get another hamster and leave us alone........
>>
>>But Gazooka, don't fantasize about me, I'm happily married...... To a
>>real
>>woman By Golly!
> Yeah spammer..........you and Fred been fishing up by Brokeback
> mountain it seems. Funny how homosexuality is on your minds.
> Meanwhile, you`re still a spammer.

The Great Gazooka
March 10th, 2007, 08:26 AM
On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:09:19 -0500, Buddy >
wrote:

>Dave LaCourse wrote:
>> On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:59:29 -0500, Buddy >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> A nice string of spring Brook Trout.
>>
>> Mmmm mm. Hope you panned fried them.
>>

>Absolutely!! finest kind!
And the hugest giganticest enormousest monsterest brookies from
Steve`s spam site. Mmmm mm. He pan fried them [ not panned]. Buy
something from him at his spam site. By golly!

Bob La Londe
March 15th, 2007, 02:18 PM
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in message

> "The Great Gazooka" > wrote in message <SNIP>
>
>> Sure you did............every day, ...and they were enormous brookies
>> too, by golly! Veritable huge brookies. By Golly spammer.
>
> What is your mental malfunction? I have always stayed well within Usenet
> guidelines for my signature line and do nothing but try to contribute to
> this and other newsgroups with positive and constructive answers.
>
> I've posted on this and other groups for years and you're the only one to
> complain. Why don't you up your medications? Your OCD is showing......
> By Golly!

I must have put whoever you are replyig to in the bit bucket a long time
agao Steve, because I usually just see your replies to whoever it is. You
should do the same.

Bit Bucket politics seems to work for me. (Its hard to do, at first.)

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River