PDA

View Full Version : Gentle Reminder

Ken Fortenberry
March 10th, 2007, 02:57 AM
The best, perhaps the only, way to rid a newsgroup of
a persistent pest like Gabozo is to totally ignore it.
*Totally* ignore it, no matter how irritating it is.

The one thing, above all else, that sick kids like it
have to have is attention, *any* kind of attention.

Like the Subject: says ...

--
Ken Fortenberry - and I realize I've just given it attention

The Great Gazooka
March 10th, 2007, 05:15 AM
On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 20:57:26 -0600, Ken Fortenberry
> wrote:

>The best, perhaps the only, way to rid a newsgroup of
>a persistent pest like Gabozo is to totally ignore it.
>*Totally* ignore it, no matter how irritating it is.
>
>The one thing, above all else, that sick kids like it
>have to have is attention, *any* kind of attention.
>
>Like the Subject: says ...
Fartin` berries again, Ken

The Great Gazooka
March 10th, 2007, 10:17 AM
On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 20:57:26 -0600, Ken Fortenberry
> wrote:

>The best, perhaps the only, way to rid a newsgroup of
>a persistent pest like Gabozo is to totally ignore it.
>*Totally* ignore it, no matter how irritating it is.
>
>The one thing, above all else, that sick kids like it
>have to have is attention, *any* kind of attention.
>
>Like the Subject: says ...
And I bet you`ll vote for Hillary....................I can just tell.

Bob La Londe
March 15th, 2007, 02:16 PM
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
t...
> The best, perhaps the only, way to rid a newsgroup of
> a persistent pest like Gabozo is to totally ignore it.
> *Totally* ignore it, no matter how irritating it is.
>
> The one thing, above all else, that sick kids like it
> have to have is attention, *any* kind of attention.
>
> Like the Subject: says ...
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry - and I realize I've just given it attention

Bit bucket oblivion works. Then I set up a new computer and have to refill
the bucket....

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River