PDA

View Full Version : Re: Bush pick for head of EPA is "dismal"

exploratory
September 24th, 2003, 03:35 AM
(John) wrote in message >...
> Simple - depopulation. Less people, less need for scarce water
> resources (residents of SLC have the 2nd highest water consumption
> rates in the country.) Less people, less polluting cars and industry
> mitigating the smog caused by air inversions. What is it people in
> Utah produce besides salt and missionaries anyway?

EXCELLENT point! I STRONGLY support mandatory vasectomies in the
United States and other countries. If you break a birth control law,
then you are a criminal: if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
Obviously, the details of punishment need to be worked out.
But that should NOT discourage us from pushing forward for tough
legislation.

Leavitt and the other anti-environmental extremists ought to be
tried for the crime of attempted murder (and possibly murder)
by poisoning the public and sent away to prison for life.

Of course, LITTLE of this would have happened had everyone in the nation
voted for Ralph Nader for President in 2000. Let's hope he or
another Green Party candidate runs for President again in 2004.

I cannot BELIEVE that such a large section of the public is SO DUMB
as to BELIEVE and TAKE SERIOUSLY the nauseatingly brainless
speeches of Republicans and Democrats during election campaigns!
And that they take that garbage with them into the voting booth,
where it takes no more energy to push the button for the Greens
or other third parties as it does for Pubs and Dems.

And other members of Bush's administration ought to be sent to prison
for life for hunting and fishing. They are not starving and have no
other means of survival. There is this fabulously new technology,
called agriculture, which makes hunting and fishing obsolete.