PDA

View Full Version : Alturas

rw
March 10th, 2007, 11:15 PM
This outlet of Alturas Lake, in central Idaho, holds spawning kokanee
and bull trout in the right season (which isn't now). Took the photo
while XC skiing this morning. It wasn't freshly groomed, but the crust
and 1/2" of new snow was good enough.

Daniel-San
March 10th, 2007, 11:50 PM
"rw" wrote ...
> This outlet of Alturas Lake, in central Idaho, holds spawning kokanee
> and bull trout in the right season (which isn't now). Took the photo
> while XC skiing this morning. It wasn't freshly groomed, but the crust
> and 1/2" of new snow was good enough.

Very nice. Thanks for posting.

Dan

jeff
March 11th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Daniel-San wrote:

> "rw" wrote ...
>
>>This outlet of Alturas Lake, in central Idaho, holds spawning kokanee
>>and bull trout in the right season (which isn't now). Took the photo
>>while XC skiing this morning. It wasn't freshly groomed, but the crust
>>and 1/2" of new snow was good enough.
>>

> Very nice. Thanks for posting.
>
> Dan

thanks...i've missed your photos. it was 70 here today. fished for shad
in shortsleeves. jonquils and daffodils are blooming...

rw
March 11th, 2007, 12:18 AM
jeff wrote:

> thanks...i've missed your photos. it was 70 here today. fished for shad
> in shortsleeves. jonquils and daffodils are blooming...

It was 50 F here today. I was stacking firewood in shorts and a t-shirt,
getting a tan. :-)