PDA

View Full Version : I've reallly done it now...

Jerry Barton
March 14th, 2007, 03:10 AM
When is she going to let you out? ;-)

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

"asadi" > wrote in message
et...

Fred Lebow
March 14th, 2007, 03:48 AM
"asadi" > wrote in message
et...

I've been there man
Good luck

Fred

--

asadi
March 14th, 2007, 05:32 AM

jeff
March 14th, 2007, 11:13 AM
asadi wrote:

so...i assume we won't be seeing you this weekend?

jeff

Bass_Mr.
March 14th, 2007, 01:33 PM
I've heard about extreme cases of cabin fever but never imagined it could
get this bad.

"jeff" > wrote in message
> asadi wrote:
>
> so...i assume we won't be seeing you this weekend?
>
> jeff

asadi
March 15th, 2007, 06:05 PM
looks like it's a no go...

"jeff" > wrote in message
> asadi wrote:
>
> so...i assume we won't be seeing you this weekend?
>
> jeff

jeff
March 15th, 2007, 11:02 PM
asadi wrote:

> looks like it's a no go...
>

> "jeff" > wrote in message
>
>>asadi wrote:
>>
>>so...i assume we won't be seeing you this weekend?
>>
>>jeff

well...another time then. you've got a standing (or reclining) invite
and just show up when you choose. i intend to repay your kindness and
hospitality in the u.p.

jeff