PDA

View Full Version : PA sightings?

Herman Nijland
September 24th, 2003, 09:58 PM
Hello all,
A good friend of mine is currently fishing the rivers in PA. A bald
Dutchman by the name of Willy. Do me a favour will ya, if you spot a
likely character in a river somewhere, say 'Hi Willy' from me. I bet
he'll be mighty surpised :-))

--
TIA, Herman

Tom Littleton
September 24th, 2003, 10:54 PM
Herman,
Will keep a lookout for Willy.
your man in PA
Tom

riverman
September 25th, 2003, 04:52 PM
"Tom Littleton" > wrote in message
> Herman,
> Will keep a lookout for Willy.
> your man in PA
> Tom

Tom is keeping an eye out for Herman's willy, everyone!!!

--riverman

(Its only fun until someone puts an eye out!)

Herman Nijland
September 25th, 2003, 05:27 PM
riverman wrote:
> "Tom Littleton" > wrote in message
>
>>Herman,
>> Will keep a lookout for Willy.
>> your man in PA
>> Tom
>

> Tom is keeping an eye out for Herman's willy, everyone!!!
>
> --riverman
>
> (Its only fun until someone puts an eye out!)

.... at least I can still see my own.. <beg>

--
Herman

Tim J.
September 25th, 2003, 05:33 PM
"Herman Nijland" wrote...
> riverman wrote:
> > "Tom Littleton" wrote...
> >
> >>Herman,
> >> Will keep a lookout for Willy.
> >> your man in PA
> >> Tom
> >
> > Tom is keeping an eye out for Herman's willy, everyone!!!
> >
> > (Its only fun until someone puts an eye out!)
>
> ... at least I can still see my own.. <beg>

Oh, hell, anyone can do that. . . wait, do you mean *without* mirrors?
--
TL,
Tim