PDA

View Full Version : Same old, same old

mayfly
September 25th, 2003, 01:45 AM
Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.

Wayne Harrison
September 25th, 2003, 01:59 AM
"mayfly" > wrote in message
> Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
> old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.
>
> oh, god, mayfly, how destroyed we all feel that we have not met your
expectations! forgive us, for we are not worthy!
please, please, try us again--like in 2009; and no sooner, if you don't
mind.

Skwala
September 25th, 2003, 05:48 AM
"mayfly" > wrote in message
> Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
> old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.

You mean like the post above ?

mayfly
September 25th, 2003, 03:19 PM
How right you are.

Joshua Rosenblatt
September 25th, 2003, 03:35 PM
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:45:07 GMT, "mayfly" >
wrote:

>Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
>old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.

porn ads!?!?! porn ads??!?!

damn, I msut be getting ripped off by my newsserver.... I don't see
any porn ads. Bummer.

Joshua

PS: try alt.bitch.moan

Tim J.
September 25th, 2003, 04:34 PM
"mayfly" wrote...
> Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
> old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.

I'm just glad you came along with your on-topic post to save us from ourselves.
Phew! We were almost spiraling out of control until your phoenix-like
appearance.
--
TL,
Tim

Tim J.
September 25th, 2003, 04:44 PM
"Joshua Rosenblatt" wrote...
> "mayfly" wrote:
>
> >Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the same
> >old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.
>
> porn ads!?!?! porn ads??!?!
>
> damn, I msut be getting ripped off by my newsserver.... I don't see
> any porn ads. Bummer.

Joshua, I took the liberty of signing you up at some of the porn sights. Check
your email.
--
TL,
Tim

riverman
September 25th, 2003, 04:50 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message

> "mayfly" wrote...
> > Nothing better to do so I stopped in after a long absence. Still the
same
> > old sh*t plus a couple of porn ads. Oh well.
>
> I'm just glad you came along with your on-topic post to save us from
ourselves.
> Phew! We were almost spiraling out of control until your phoenix-like
> appearance.
> --

Mayfly; NAHAY?

--riverman

Ken Fortenberry
September 25th, 2003, 05:08 PM
riverman wrote:
> Mayfly; NAHAY?

Nah, Allan has been around here before. He didn't used to be such
a whiny pussy. Maybe it's a menopause thang.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Warren
September 26th, 2003, 08:29 AM
wrote...
> Nah, Allan has been around here before. He didn't used to be such
> a whiny pussy. Maybe it's a menopause thang.

Kind of like you and "spam" TRs?
--
Warren
(use troutbum_mt (at) yahoo to reply via email)