PDA

View Full Version : Baby bass baits 2 of 2

Fishking
March 23rd, 2007, 12:21 AM
Well? I need some feedback!!!! talk about cabin fever

Thundercat
March 23rd, 2007, 03:04 AM
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:21:34 -0400, "Fishking"
> wrote:

Focus Daniel-san!

As for the colors, I like them both (you DO have my address). If I had
to pic one, it would be the out of focus darker ones. OK?

..
Harry J
http://www.djdazz.com
http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
http://secretweaponlures.com

Jerry Barton
March 23rd, 2007, 03:42 AM
I agree with Thundercat, I like the dark one in the middle of picture #2

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

"Thundercat" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:21:34 -0400, "Fishking"
> > wrote:
>

> Focus Daniel-san!
>
> As for the colors, I like them both (you DO have my address). If I had
> to pic one, it would be the out of focus darker ones. OK?
>
> .
> Harry J
> http://www.djdazz.com
> http://www.brooklynbillstackleshop.com
> http://secretweaponlures.com

Fishking
March 23rd, 2007, 10:56 AM
yeah Jerry, they both look good in the water. First ones are a bit easier to
see, and when you t-rig them they look like a little fish going through the
water. Send me your address again
news:QOCdnTo3W54z0Z7bnZ2dnUVZ_hOdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...