PDA

View Full Version : Finally back on the grid in Catonsville

Allen Epps
September 26th, 2003, 01:38 AM
Well, It took seven efin days but finally power to the house again.
Thanks to a North Claky power company that cut up the tree at the end
off the street and installed three new poles and lines. Yes chilun this
is the tree that the home owner called Baltimoron Gas and Electric six
months ago and said "it's on your property, rotten and is going to fall
first big blow" BGE answer "Against our policy to trim" Same answer
from Baltimore County.
I'm off to the farm in Kentucky early am to build some deer stands and
forget this week happened and let the BP drop twenty points before I
draft a letter every public official ever associated with the People
Republic of Maryland INCLUDING Spiro Agnew!
Allen
(rant off, vacation on)

Frank Reid
September 26th, 2003, 03:04 AM
> I'm off to the farm in Kentucky early am to build some deer stands and
> forget this week happened and let the BP drop twenty points before I
> draft a letter every public official ever associated with the People
> Republic of Maryland INCLUDING Spiro Agnew!
> Allen
> (rant off, vacation on)

Allen, tell us how you really feel. Have fun.
Frank