PDA

View Full Version : BIG One

Rodney Long
April 2nd, 2007, 03:53 AM
Well it's biggest one I've ever seen
I got this Mud Bug (craw fish) to you Yankees) today at the lake, I have
never seen one with claws this big
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,

catfish2006
April 3rd, 2007, 01:03 AM
I think he would like to get hold of you....

"Rodney Long" > wrote in message
> Well it's biggest one I've ever seen
> I got this Mud Bug (craw fish) to you Yankees) today at the lake, I have
> never seen one with claws this big
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
> Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
> http://www.ezknot.com

Rodney Long
April 3rd, 2007, 05:46 AM
catfish2006 wrote:
> I think he would like to get hold of you....

He sure tried
It sure would have hurt if he had :-)