PDA

View Full Version : NC dropout

Bill McDonald
September 29th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Well guys and gals.. I had surgery on my throat last thursday.
(carcinoma) and thought i'd be in shape to make it 8 days later.
Apparently my healing powers ain't what they used to be. I'm going to
try and make it late in the clave. Hate passing up a chance to fish
with someone that know's what their doing rather than bumbling my way
about the stream. At best, I might make it thurs and fri. Sleep in
the SUV to keep the gear down to a minimum.... Take care gents and
ladies and catch a few for me!... Bill in Va.

Wayne Knight
September 29th, 2003, 11:02 PM
"Bill McDonald" > wrote in message
om...
> Well guys and gals.. I had surgery on my throat last thursday.
> (carcinoma) and thought i'd be in shape to make it 8 days later.
> Apparently my healing powers ain't what they used to be. I'm going to
> try and make it late in the clave.

In this case, screw the clave Bill, hope the surgery did the trick and your
recovery moves along.

Wayne Harrison
September 29th, 2003, 11:21 PM
"Bill McDonald" > wrote in message
om...
> Well guys and gals.. I had surgery on my throat last thursday.
> (carcinoma) and thought i'd be in shape to make it 8 days later.
> Apparently my healing powers ain't what they used to be. I'm going to
> try and make it late in the clave. Hate passing up a chance to fish
> with someone that know's what their doing rather than bumbling my way
> about the stream. At best, I might make it thurs and fri.

what is this? some effete inhabitant of the "commonwealth" who puts his
life before attendance at a carolina clave? unacceptable.

ah, but i jest. hope you heal up in time to catch the last couple days.
i will be there early, and then must leave for "continuing legal education"
at wrightsville beach. from the mountains to the atlantic, and all in the
same gorgeous state. well, somebody has to live here.

your friend in the old north state
wayno (of course, there's always the chance that you will be confronted
with "drink or die, mf=cker!--and, um, i wouldn't test the reality of that
suggestion...)

Lennie Richardson
September 30th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Sorry to hear about your difficulties, Bill. Best wishes for a speedy
recovery.

You'll have plenty of vitamin "A" waiting for you when you do arrive.