PDA

View Full Version : Frog Baits OT

Fishking
April 9th, 2007, 08:01 PM

Rodney Long
April 9th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Fishking wrote:
DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Fishking
April 9th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Thanks. Did them this morning. We have been going back and forth if we
wanted to make frogs or not, the problem was without an injection machine,
you could only get flat bottom frogs. We now have two piece molds that make
these and include a hook slot on top. Easy to pour. Now I have to go fish
some. These rig up real nice with a 3/0 texposer and they float!!!
"Rodney Long" > wrote in message
> Fishking wrote:
> DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?
>
> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
> Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
> http://www.ezknot.com

Bass_Mr.
April 9th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Nice looking toad Randy. Good work.
"Fishking" > wrote in message
> Thanks. Did them this morning. We have been going back and forth if we
> wanted to make frogs or not, the problem was without an injection machine,
> you could only get flat bottom frogs. We now have two piece molds that
> make these and include a hook slot on top. Easy to pour. Now I have to go
> fish some. These rig up real nice with a 3/0 texposer and they float!!!
> "Rodney Long" > wrote in message
>> Fishking wrote:
>> DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?
>>
>> --
>> Rodney Long,
>> Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
>> Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
>> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
>> http://www.ezknot.com

Fishking
April 9th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Here are a few other shots

"Fishking" > wrote in message
> Thanks. Did them this morning. We have been going back and forth if we
> wanted to make frogs or not, the problem was without an injection machine,
> you could only get flat bottom frogs. We now have two piece molds that
> make
> these and include a hook slot on top. Easy to pour. Now I have to go fish
> some. These rig up real nice with a 3/0 texposer and they float!!!
> "Rodney Long" > wrote in message
>> Fishking wrote:
>> DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?
>>
>> --
>> Rodney Long,
>> Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
>> Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
>> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
>> http://www.ezknot.com

Fishking
April 9th, 2007, 10:06 PM
"Bass_Mr." > wrote in message
> Nice looking toad Randy. Good work.
> "Fishking" > wrote in message
>> Thanks. Did them this morning. We have been going back and forth if we
>> wanted to make frogs or not, the problem was without an injection
>> machine,
>> you could only get flat bottom frogs. We now have two piece molds that
>> make these and include a hook slot on top. Easy to pour. Now I have to go
>> fish some. These rig up real nice with a 3/0 texposer and they float!!!
>> "Rodney Long" > wrote in message
>>> Fishking wrote:
>>> DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Rodney Long,
>>> Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
>>> Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
>>> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
>>> http://www.ezknot.com

Fishking
April 9th, 2007, 10:08 PM
and yet another

"Fishking" > wrote in message
> Thanks. Did them this morning. We have been going back and forth if we
> wanted to make frogs or not, the problem was without an injection machine,
> you could only get flat bottom frogs. We now have two piece molds that
> make these and include a hook slot on top. Easy to pour. Now I have to go
> fish some. These rig up real nice with a 3/0 texposer and they float!!!
> "Rodney Long" > wrote in message
>> Fishking wrote:
>> DANG ! Awesome,, did you pour them ?
>>
>> --
>> Rodney Long,
>> Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
>> Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
>> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
>> http://www.ezknot.com

Bass_Mr.
April 10th, 2007, 12:11 AM
I like the red accents,have you tried using gold color accents as well ?
"Fishking" > wrote in message

> "Bass_Mr." > wrote in message
>> Nice looking toad Randy. Good work.
>> "Fishking" > wrote in message
>>> Thanks. Did them this morning. We have been going back and forth if we
>>> wanted to make frogs or not, the problem was without an injection
>>> machine,
>>> you could only get flat bottom frogs. We now have two piece molds that
>>> make these and include a hook slot on top. Easy to pour. Now I have to
>>> go
>>> fish some. These rig up real nice with a 3/0 texposer and they float!!!

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
April 10th, 2007, 12:30 AM
VERY cool looking frogs there bucko. I believe they will work very well.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

"Fishking" > wrote in message

johnval1
April 10th, 2007, 12:31 AM
These are great looking baits. So, how does one go about learning how to
pour your own baits? As in learning the techniques, buying the molds,
obtaining the materials, and all that stuff? Where would I start?

These look much better than the things I buy.

Fishking
April 10th, 2007, 01:55 AM
Yes...lol But I lost the first part, when my wife formatted my PC, can you
send me that so i can finish? Or should i just start over?
"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" > wrote in message

> "johnval1" > wrote in message
> t...
>> These are great looking baits. So, how does one go about learning how to
>> pour your own baits? As in learning the techniques, buying the molds,
>> obtaining the materials, and all that stuff? Where would I start?
>>
>> These look much better than the things I buy.
>>

> There's supposed to be an article in the works on this exact subject,
> right?????
> --
> Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
> http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
> G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
> http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
April 10th, 2007, 02:03 AM
"johnval1" > wrote in message
t...
> These are great looking baits. So, how does one go about learning how to
> pour your own baits? As in learning the techniques, buying the molds,
> obtaining the materials, and all that stuff? Where would I start?
>
> These look much better than the things I buy.

There's supposed to be an article in the works on this exact subject,
right?????
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

Fishking
April 10th, 2007, 02:38 AM
"johnval1" > wrote in message >snip> These are great
looking baits. So, how does one go about learning how to
> pour your own baits? >

I have been trying to find the time to put an article together on this
exact thing. It's a great hobby and not a bad part time business. I'll have
it done soon. You can contact me directly for more information

Jerry Barton
April 10th, 2007, 03:10 AM
Could we have fun with those babies !!!!! No more Horney Toads. Send me a
dozen asap with a bill.

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

"Fishking" > wrote in message

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
April 10th, 2007, 01:42 PM
"Fishking" > wrote in message
> Yes...lol But I lost the first part, when my wife formatted my PC, can
> you send me that so i can finish? Or should i just start over?

You should have mail. If you don't, email me at home and let me know.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rods
http://www.herefishyfishy.com

John
April 10th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Way to go Randy! And they float!!!!
Is there a way to rig them so that their legs and tail hang down and their
head floats at water level? That would make a very lifelike frog!
Way to go!
John

Fishking" > wrote in message

Bob La Londe
April 10th, 2007, 09:15 PM
"Fishking" > wrote in message

Ok, I want to order some right now.

Wow. That color. That size. You betcha.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

Fishking
April 10th, 2007, 11:34 PM
I can add just about any color, dark green tops with yellow belly's and just
about any other color combo you can think of
"Bass_Mr." > wrote in message
>I like the red accents,have you tried using gold color accents as well ?
> "Fishking" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Bass_Mr." > wrote in message
>>> Nice looking toad Randy. Good work.

Fishking
April 12th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Thanks Bob, but sadly enough they are not for sale yet.
gotobaits has been working dilegently to get back up and running and we are
almost there. Our new color catalog along with the website will be done
shortly, drop shot baits, grubs, trailers, frogs, dragonflys and a full line
of pouring supplies for the doityourselfer will be available shortly. We
don't want to do anything until we are at 100% and can commit to giving
everyone the service level that's expected from a good company.
Randy-
PS here's a fishing picture in case any one gets offended. ;-)
Thats me and Dave pictured in the Scranton Times(Pennsylvania) last year, it
also hangs on my wall. Now someone tell me about two men on a 12 foot boat
and too much gear is bad :-)

"Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Fishking" > wrote in message
>
> Ok, I want to order some right now.
>
> Wow. That color. That size. You betcha.
>

> --
> Bob La Londe
> Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River
> Fishing Forums & Contests
> http://www.YumaBassMan.com
>

> --

Jerry Barton
April 12th, 2007, 05:29 AM
What a tease, I've been checking my mailbox each day for my order, oh well,
make me one of your first shipment orders when you get it going, can't wait.

--

"Fishking" > wrote in message
> Thanks Bob, but sadly enough they are not for sale yet.
> gotobaits has been working dilegently to get back up and running and we
> are almost there. Our new color catalog along with the website will be
> done shortly, drop shot baits, grubs, trailers, frogs, dragonflys and a
> full line of pouring supplies for the doityourselfer will be available
> shortly. We don't want to do anything until we are at 100% and can commit
> to giving everyone the service level that's expected from a good company.
> Randy-
> PS here's a fishing picture in case any one gets offended. ;-)
> Thats me and Dave pictured in the Scranton Times(Pennsylvania) last year,
> it also hangs on my wall. Now someone tell me about two men on a 12 foot
> boat and too much gear is bad :-)
>
> "Bob La Londe" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "Fishking" > wrote in message
>>
>> Ok, I want to order some right now.
>>
>> Wow. That color. That size. You betcha.
>>

>> --
>> Bob La Londe
>> Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River
>> Fishing Forums & Contests
>> http://www.YumaBassMan.com
>>

>> --

Bob La Londe
April 13th, 2007, 03:58 AM
How do I get some???

Bob La Londe
April 15th, 2007, 12:30 AM
"Fishking" > wrote in message
> Thanks Bob, but sadly enough they are not for sale yet.
> gotobaits has been working dilegently to get back up and running and we
> are almost there. Our new color catalog along with the website will be
> done shortly, drop shot baits, grubs, trailers, frogs, dragonflys and a
> full line of pouring supplies for the doityourselfer will be available
> shortly. We don't want to do anything until we are at 100% and can commit
> to giving everyone the service level that's expected from a good company.

Hey. If I can't buy some send me a couple to try out. Our frog bite is
starting right now. I saw little 2-3" green frogs jumping in almost two
weeks ago, and the bullfrogs have been croaking for nearly a month.

P.S. I have a custom color I want too. I won't describe that here though.

Please Please Please Please...

If you recall I ordered a bunch of baits from your last bait company before
you moved. I'm still fishing them. In fact I caught a nice fish on one of
the click'n beavers today. I got 6-7 bites on it today in less than 30
minutes. I kept shaking them off because I was prefishing, but it was
getting me bit when other baits weren't.

Just in case you decide to have pity on me here is my addy.

Bob La Londe
13273 S Ave 4 1/2 E
Yuma, Az 85365

If you want to hear about my custom color drop me an e-mail at bob (at)
yumabassman (dot) com