PDA

View Full Version : C*ll**r

October 1st, 2003, 03:18 AM
Did anybody get a steaming pile in your inbox from that ignorant
chipmunk-molesting connaiseur of the emissions of syphilitic goats,
Michael Collier?

He sent me something (through some automated service called
www.plaxo.com) asking for my phone numbers and so on. This after his
history here. I can't be the only one.

Mike S. Medintz >
"if one feels compelled to wear a sweatshirt over one's bikini for an
"after" pic, it's probably not really an after." -Sarah Jane, in m.f.w

Wolfgang
October 1st, 2003, 01:10 PM
> wrote in message
> Did anybody get a steaming pile in your inbox from that ignorant
> chipmunk-molesting connaiseur of the emissions of syphilitic goats,
> Michael Collier?
>
> He sent me something (through some automated service called
> www.plaxo.com) asking for my phone numbers and so on. This after his
> history here. I can't be the only one.

I got it.

Wolfgang