PDA

View Full Version : Cutty on the Root..

JT
April 11th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Fished the Root March 28th - 31st...

Conditions were very good for the time of year.

JT

Opus--Mark H. Bowen
April 11th, 2007, 11:48 PM
"JT" > wrote in message
> Fished the Root March 28th - 31st...
>
> Conditions were very good for the time of year.
>
> JT

Great pics JT!

Is that a guide, or just some *sport* names JT? >:~^ )

Op

rw
April 12th, 2007, 12:08 AM
JT wrote:
> Fished the Root March 28th - 31st...
>
> Conditions were very good for the time of year.
>
> JT

That's a mighty big net that you carry around. :-)

JT
April 12th, 2007, 07:59 PM
"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" > wrote in message

> "JT" > wrote in message
>> Fished the Root March 28th - 31st...
>>
>> Conditions were very good for the time of year.
>>
>> JT
>
> Great pics JT!
>
> Is that a guide, or just some *sport* names JT? >:~^ )

Thanks...

I've never been guided on the Bitterroot, so I guess it the later? ;)

If I gather what you're sayin' and all,
JT

JT
April 12th, 2007, 08:01 PM
"rw" > wrote in message
m...
> JT wrote:
>> Fished the Root March 28th - 31st...
>>
>> Conditions were very good for the time of year.
>>
>> JT
>>

> That's a mighty big net that you carry around. :-)

Never know when you might catch a mighty big fish! ;)

JT