PDA

View Full Version : Re: Conditions on/near the Neversink River

mayfly
October 1st, 2003, 06:01 PM
You should check the 'conditions' page on www.catskillflies.com Daily
reports and they are honest.

David Triglianos
October 2nd, 2003, 08:16 AM
Thanks much.

Looks like I'm staying local this weekend!

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:01:26 GMT, "mayfly" >
wrote:

>You should check the 'conditions' page on www.catskillflies.com Daily
>reports and they are honest.

-=SAGE=-
October 3rd, 2003, 07:46 PM
Catskill flies.com is a great reference, but check out
http://www.neflyfishing.net. Ask the same question there and someone
who fished it as recently as today will probabably respond. This goes
for other NY rivers too.

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 00:05:26 -0400, David Triglianos
> wrote:

>Anyone been up around the Neversink River recently? I was thinking of
>making the 90 minute drive up there this Saturday to fish the "Unique
>Area" for the first time. It would be most helpful if someone could
>tell me if it's currently worth the trip.
>
>Thanks -
>- Dave

-=SAGE=-
http://www.njflyfishing.com