PDA

View Full Version : Halibut Fishing in Santa Monica Bay - Kicks off April 3rd & 4th

MDRAnglers
January 27th, 2004, 11:07 PM
The Big Halibut Derby for all the Southern California fishermen is
fast approaching and you all need to mark your calendars.

April 3rd and 4th of 2004

On our www.HalibutDerby.com web site is a new message board and we
invite all of you who have Halibut Fishing knowlage to share some of
your tips in the forum.

Again we will be giving away many great fishing trips and fishing
related prizes. Top ten fish win great stuff.

Also... You can Win a new Truck. We have given away two out of 5
years trying. That is Way Cool stuff. This year it is a Toyota !

It is not hard to fish for halibut in the furtile waters near shore.
One of the Truck Winners got his super grand prize winning fish just
outside the Marina Del Rey breakwater. In just about 35 feet of
water. How eazy is that! Some fish from shore and some from kayak.

Good luck. Tight Lines.------<"><