PDA

View Full Version : Float-tube fins?????

:-: NeWcS :-:
January 28th, 2004, 02:58 AM
I need to get some new float tube fins before spring. The pair I have now
were used so much last year that there now bowed under from kicking around
all summer.

I want some force fins but cant spend $100+. Can anyone suggest any other
good fins in the $30.00 price range. They will have to fit over my wading
boots.

Thank you

-Jay

Keith Richards
February 21st, 2004, 05:02 AM
I have some for sale.

Keith - <mrsr71-at-yahoo-dot-com>

":-: NeWcS :-:" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I need to get some new float tube fins before spring. The pair I have now
> were used so much last year that there now bowed under from kicking around
> all summer.
>
> I want some force fins but cant spend $100+. Can anyone suggest any other
> good fins in the $30.00 price range. They will have to fit over my wading
> boots.
>
> Thank you
>
> -Jay

Windycityimprov
March 14th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Keith,

I see that this group really does not get that much action. Give
fliesandtackle.com a try. I am sure you would get a quicker
response...

Cheers,
Norm

Allen
March 15th, 2004, 12:55 AM
just a hint to norm...
when you type your site type it this way:
http://fliesandtackle.com it will turn into a link as soon as you hit your
space key..

Keith click on the underlined text to go to that site.

ps
Keith try this place down here in Florida: http://www.flyfishermaninc.com/

Then you can stop by my site http://sea4two.net

then you can check out the place that has most everything !

http://www.basspro-shops.com
Hope I have helped
Allen @

om...