PDA

View Full Version : A mess of Red Ears

Me[_2_]
April 30th, 2007, 02:35 AM
We got into a mess of red ears while crappie fishing today.
We caught most of them off of a white crappie jigs.
There was 15 good size red ears and 4 or 5 good size blue gill.
That's my cousin Bobby holding the catch.

Rodney Long
April 30th, 2007, 06:15 AM
Me wrote:
> We got into a mess of red ears while crappie fishing today.
> We caught most of them off of a white crappie jigs.
> There was 15 good size red ears and 4 or 5 good size blue gill.
> That's my cousin Bobby holding the catch.

Now that's some fine eating

I think I will catch a mess of them this week, Maybe Tuesday, I have not
done any real bream fishing this year, I'm about tired of catching bass
for a little while , well maybe for a few days anyway :-)

Dang it, I guess I will have to get the boat out, as the bream should be
on the beds Tuesday, and I can't fish the beds on this lake from any
place on the bank.

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,