PDA

View Full Version : Lures Online Catalog

bassfanatic2003
October 3rd, 2003, 03:20 PM
We specialize in 4" Black Sapphire Mizmo Bad Boy Tube Bait, 4" Bumble
Bee Mizmo Bad Boy Tube Bait, 4" Natural Goby Mizmo Bad Boy Tube Bait,
4" Ouachita Special Mizmo Bad Boy Tube Bait, 4" Red Shad Mizmo Bad Boy
Tube Bait, 4" Red Shad Mizmo Bad Boy Tube Bait, 4" Tequila Sunrise
Mizmo Bad Boy Tube Bait, 4" Ouachita Special Mizmo Bad Boy Tube Bait,
Mizmo 410 Piece Starter Crappie Kit and much more

Visit our site www.bassfanatic.com and view our catalog for great
lures!

Wayne Harrison
October 3rd, 2003, 04:28 PM
"bassfanatic2003" > wrote in message
> We specialize in 4" Black Sapphire Mizmo Bad Boy Tube Bait,

this is a joke, right?

daytripper
October 4th, 2003, 12:14 AM
On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:28:43 GMT, "Wayne Harrison" > wrote:

>"bassfanatic2003" > wrote in message
>> We specialize in 4" Black Sapphire Mizmo Bad Boy Tube Bait,
>
>this is a joke, right?

Only if you can't cast one with a flyrod...

/daytripper (There are flies, and then there are "flies" ;-)

Stan Gula
October 4th, 2003, 02:16 AM
wrote:

> >"bassfanatic2003" > wrote in message
> >> We specialize in 4" Black Sapphire Mizmo Bad Boy Tube Bait,
> >
> >this is a joke, right?
>
> Only if you can't cast one with a flyrod...
>
> /daytripper (There are flies, and then there are "flies" ;-)

I could have used some of those tonight. The warmwater fish have gone
deep... I was fishing a variation of the Gulley Worm (not to be confused
with the girlie worm). Basically an imitation of a rubber worm made out of
foam and crystal chenille.

Todd Enders
October 4th, 2003, 04:29 AM
In > Stan Gula wrote:
> I could have used some of those tonight. The warmwater fish have
> gone deep... I was fishing a variation of the Gulley Worm (not to
> be confused with the girlie worm). Basically an imitation of a
> rubber worm made out of foam and crystal chenille.

FWIW, I had some pretty decent success today on deep bass
with a #12 amber, glass bead bodied scud. Sinks like a stone,
and doesn't collect too many weeds. Slow-stripped just ticking
the tops of the bottom weeds (~10-12' deep). Worked a treat. :-)

One wonders if one couldn't adapt some of the sal****er
sand eel patterns (made with "velvet tube") to bass use. Hmmm...

Todd (remove hook to reply)