PDA

View Full Version : Total Catch!

Charles Summers
May 9th, 2007, 05:45 PM

Opus--Mark H. Bowen
May 9th, 2007, 06:18 PM
"Charles Summers" > wrote in message
. ..

Now that's one canoe full of men!

Op

Charles Summers
May 9th, 2007, 08:46 PM
There were more, but we had to release them to make room for the fish! LOL

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" > wrote in message

> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
> . ..
>>

> Now that's one canoe full of men!
>
> Op

Jim Laumann
May 10th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Congrats Charles - looks like you had a blast.....

Are you "ruined" now? You know, will you ever fish bass again?

Jim

On Wed, 9 May 2007 14:46:30 -0500, "Charles Summers" >
wrote:

>There were more, but we had to release them to make room for the fish! LOL
>

>"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Charles Summers" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>>

>> Now that's one canoe full of men!
>>
>> Op

Rodney Long
May 10th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Charles Summers wrote:
> There were more, but we had to release them to make room for the fish! LOL

I'm sure glad they rebuilt Zekes

I have not been down there since the storm, How does the place look ?

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,

Charles Summers
May 10th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Looked great... so did the waitresses!

"Rodney Long" > wrote in message
> Charles Summers wrote:
>> There were more, but we had to release them to make room for the fish!
>> LOL
>
> I'm sure glad they rebuilt Zekes
>
> I have not been down there since the storm, How does the place look ?
>

> --
> Rodney Long,
> Inventor of the SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
> Nutri Shield insect repellent. ,TTI's StandOut Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
> Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
> http://www.ezknot.com

Charles Summers
May 10th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Jim... I really enjoyed myself, but it's something that I probably won't do
again anytime soon. It was fun while it lasted, but it will not replace bass
fishing for me.

Guess I need to come up there and try that ice fishing with you now.

"Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> Congrats Charles - looks like you had a blast.....
>
> Are you "ruined" now? You know, will you ever fish bass again?
>
> Jim

Jim Laumann
May 10th, 2007, 06:51 PM
On Thu, 10 May 2007 08:06:37 -0500, "Charles Summers"
> wrote:

>Jim... I really enjoyed myself, but it's something that I probably won't do
>again anytime soon. It was fun while it lasted, but it will not replace bass
>fishing for me.
>
>Guess I need to come up there and try that ice fishing with you now.

Let me know when you have some free days...

Many places which could be tryed - local area and state wide.

Jim