PDA

View Full Version : Help, need information

Art
May 19th, 2007, 06:36 AM
First, thank you for looking at this post. Ok, I buy this rod for ocean
fishing, at a swapmeet. It's a fat rod with these two rollers instead of
normal eyes. They get smaller as you go down the rod. Please tell me what
all these rollers are for and how do I run the line through these rollers.

To most of you, I may appear stupid, but I'm not. I just don't know a dang
thing about deep sea fishing. I went deep sea fishing and now I'm hooked,
line and sinker. LOL

Thank you

Art

Putain
May 19th, 2007, 01:29 PM
"Art" > wrote in message
> First, thank you for looking at this post. Ok, I buy this rod for ocean
> fishing, at a swapmeet. It's a fat rod with these two rollers instead of
> normal eyes. They get smaller as you go down the rod. Please tell me
what
> all these rollers are for and how do I run the line through these rollers.
>
> To most of you, I may appear stupid, but I'm not. I just don't know a
dang
> thing about deep sea fishing. I went deep sea fishing and now I'm hooked,
> line and sinker. LOL
>
> Thank you
>
> Art

You have a Deep Sea trolling rod.
Roller guides are used for heavy lines rather
than eye guides.

Art
May 19th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Thank you very much.