PDA

View Full Version : Behave yourselves!

Clark Reid
October 5th, 2003, 10:53 PM
Well fine weather is with us and the trout season opened on most of our
backcountry rivers on Oct 1st. I have a little guiding this month and then
next month it goes crazy until April. Last year I tried to keep up with the
group via the lodge computer but I doubt I will have time this summer as I
have more dogs to train for shooting seasons and my evenings are going to be
bloody busy getting them in shape after I have been guiding all day so i
will choose red wine over computer time.

This is just a quick note to say so long for now, I will probably not be
able to resist dropping in from time to time over the next few months but
probably wont be active again until May.

Good fishing, good posting and behave yourselves as best you can...

if anyone has a need you can e-mail me off my website....

Kind regards

Clark Reid
http://www.dryflynz.com
Umpqua Designer Flytier

David Snedeker
October 6th, 2003, 07:37 PM
Have a great season.
Dave

Peter Charles
October 6th, 2003, 07:46 PM
On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:53:32 +1300, "Clark Reid"
> wrote:

>Well fine weather is with us and the trout season opened on most of our
>backcountry rivers on Oct 1st. I have a little guiding this month and then
>next month it goes crazy until April. Last year I tried to keep up with the
>group via the lodge computer but I doubt I will have time this summer as I
>have more dogs to train for shooting seasons and my evenings are going to be
>bloody busy getting them in shape after I have been guiding all day so i
>will choose red wine over computer time.
>
>This is just a quick note to say so long for now, I will probably not be
>able to resist dropping in from time to time over the next few months but
>probably wont be active again until May.
>
>Good fishing, good posting and behave yourselves as best you can...
>
>if anyone has a need you can e-mail me off my website....
>
>Kind regards
>

>Clark Reid
>http://www.dryflynz.com
>Umpqua Designer Flytier

Have a good one

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply
Eastern Spey Clave, October 4th and 5th, 2003
http://www.easternclave.ca

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharles/streamers/index.html

Roger Ohlund
October 7th, 2003, 08:13 AM
"Clark Reid" > wrote in message
> Well fine weather is with us and the trout season opened on most of our
> backcountry rivers on Oct 1st. I have a little guiding this month and then
> next month it goes crazy until April. Last year I tried to keep up with
the
> group via the lodge computer but I doubt I will have time this summer as I
> have more dogs to train for shooting seasons and my evenings are going to
be
> bloody busy getting them in shape after I have been guiding all day so i
> will choose red wine over computer time.
>
> This is just a quick note to say so long for now, I will probably not be
> able to resist dropping in from time to time over the next few months but
> probably wont be active again until May.
>
> Good fishing, good posting and behave yourselves as best you can...
>
> if anyone has a need you can e-mail me off my website....
>
> Kind regards
>

> Clark Reid

Clark,

In Sweden it is considered bad luck to wish someone good fishing.
So, **** fishing to ya! =)

/Roger