PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Meet randy

Fishking
May 25th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Well, i was kinda going through the whole no boat, no lakes and no hook set
thing. I had to do something. Went to a state park and rented a rowboat,
threw the motor on and headed out. Punished a bunch of bass including this
one. Most were small 1-2lber's but from what i hear in this part of Ohio,
big fish are few and far between. it was just nice to set a hook again. the
majority of the boats out there were anchored down fishing for catfish and
crappie

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS

Jim Laumann
May 26th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Randy

What happened to the Crawdad?

Jim

On Fri, 25 May 2007 17:00:18 -0400, "Fishking"
> wrote:

>Well, i was kinda going through the whole no boat, no lakes and no hook set
>thing. I had to do something. Went to a state park and rented a rowboat,
>threw the motor on and headed out. Punished a bunch of bass including this
>one. Most were small 1-2lber's but from what i hear in this part of Ohio,
>big fish are few and far between. it was just nice to set a hook again. the
>majority of the boats out there were anchored down fishing for catfish and
>crappie

Fishking
May 26th, 2007, 02:06 AM
Ahh it's still sitting at Dave's house in PA, once I sell my house there,
it's time for an upgrade, besides there aren't too many lakes close enough
to even consider a car top boat, next one has to ride on a trailer :-)

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
"Jim Laumann" > wrote in message
> Randy
>
> What happened to the Crawdad?
>
> Jim
>
> On Fri, 25 May 2007 17:00:18 -0400, "Fishking"
> > wrote:
>
>>Well, i was kinda going through the whole no boat, no lakes and no hook
>>set
>>thing. I had to do something. Went to a state park and rented a rowboat,
>>threw the motor on and headed out. Punished a bunch of bass including this
>>one. Most were small 1-2lber's but from what i hear in this part of Ohio,
>>big fish are few and far between. it was just nice to set a hook again.
>>the
>>majority of the boats out there were anchored down fishing for catfish and
>>crappie

Chris Rennert
May 26th, 2007, 04:03 AM
Sweet Randy.. sounds like you had a great outing.... You will be at the
NWC right??????

Chris