PDA

View Full Version : Jeff in his REAL element!

Willi
May 26th, 2007, 09:22 PM

Ken Fortenberry
May 27th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Willi wrote:

Don't laugh, at least he's using bamboo ! ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Matt[_2_]
May 27th, 2007, 01:50 AM
What's there to laugh at? He has a fine bluegill on his line, his best
friend at his side and obviously a lake at his back door. I envy Jeff.
"Ken Fortenberry" > wrote in message
t...
> Willi wrote:
>
> Don't laugh, at least he's using bamboo ! ;-)
>
> --
> Ken Fortenberry

Art
May 27th, 2007, 02:49 AM
This is a great picture. I to envy him!

Art

"Willi" > wrote in message

Ken Fortenberry
May 27th, 2007, 03:06 AM
Matt wrote:
> What's there to laugh at? He has a fine bluegill on his line, his best
> friend at his side and obviously a lake at his back door. I envy Jeff.

The best friend and the lake at the back door are Danl's, but
the bluegill can safely be attributed to Jeff.

Jeff is a pertinacious divorce lawyer so be careful where you
spend your envy. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

jeff
May 27th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Willi wrote:

in the words of our friend..."hilarious". thanks...

it was a great trip...we caught (mainly danl and willi) largemouth bass,
smallmouth bass, crappie, catfish, bluegills, bream, and freshwater
drum. though i used artificials exclusively on the boat, i did fool
around with a few minnows and even a couple of earthworms when at danl's
boathouse dock. lotsa fun.

but, ken is correct, everything to admire about the photo and the trip
should exclude the lardass holding the fish and should be attributed to
danl and cindy finn - as fine a folk as the south has (even if they live
in southern california at times)- and willi. oh...and can't forget sarge.

here's one of the larger fish willi caught on an artificial...took him a
while to get it lipped. <g>

jeff

jeff
May 27th, 2007, 04:04 PM
jeff wrote:

> Willi wrote:

> in the words of our friend..."hilarious". thanks...
>
> it was a great trip...we caught (mainly danl and willi) largemouth bass,
> smallmouth bass, crappie, catfish, bluegills, bream, and freshwater
> drum. though i used artificials exclusively on the boat, i did fool
> around with a few minnows and even a couple of earthworms when at danl's
> boathouse dock. lotsa fun.
>
> but, ken is correct, everything to admire about the photo and the trip
> should exclude the lardass holding the fish and should be attributed to
> danl and cindy finn - as fine a folk as the south has (even if they live
> in southern california at times)- and willi. oh...and can't forget sarge.
>
> here's one of the larger fish willi caught on an artificial...took him a
> while to get it lipped. <g>
>
> jeff

oops... here it is again, magnified. <g>

jeff