PDA

View Full Version : It's Ovah!!!

George Adams
October 7th, 2003, 04:26 AM
Bring on the Evil Empire!

There was one game that lived up to the hype.

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller

daytripper
October 7th, 2003, 07:34 AM
On 07 Oct 2003 03:26:00 GMT, (George Adams) wrote:

>Bring on the Evil Empire!
>
>There was one game that lived up to the hype.

Three Sudden Death games?!
Bases loaded in the last of the ninth?!?
I can't take much more hype!!!!

/daytripper (who hopes the beating of the Yanquis is easier than this was ;-)

Tim J.
October 7th, 2003, 12:52 PM
"George Adams" wrote...
> Bring on the Evil Empire!
>
> There was one game that lived up to the hype.

At least my fingernails won't need trimming for a while. I bit 'em back to the
first knuckle last night.
--
TL,
Tim