PDA

View Full Version : watts bar res

jeff
May 28th, 2007, 10:56 PM
willi teasing the fish with a flyrod from the back of danl's water limo

jeff
May 28th, 2007, 10:58 PM
success with the flyrod...

jeff
May 28th, 2007, 10:59 PM
success with....minnows! fresh water drum.

jeff
May 28th, 2007, 11:01 PM
success with... minnows!! crappie.

jeff
May 28th, 2007, 11:03 PM
sarge, watts bar's picatorial cerberus... on duty at the dock.

jeff
May 28th, 2007, 11:05 PM
sunrise on watts bar... from danl and cindy's home

daytripper
May 28th, 2007, 11:09 PM
On Mon, 28 May 2007 17:58:12 -0400, jeff > wrote:

>success with the flyrod...

"When Guppies Attack!"

ahahahahaha!

Geeze, if Willi was holding that sprout any closer it'd be behind you ;-)

/daytripper

daytripper
May 28th, 2007, 11:20 PM
On Mon, 28 May 2007 18:05:00 -0400, jeff > wrote:

>sunrise on watts bar... from danl and cindy's home

Whoa. Nice shot.

Is there a house under all that wonderful looking multi-level decking - or is
that structure separate from Danl's house?

/daytripper

jeff
May 28th, 2007, 11:58 PM
daytripper wrote:

> On Mon, 28 May 2007 18:05:00 -0400, jeff > wrote:
>

>>sunrise on watts bar... from danl and cindy's home
>

> Whoa. Nice shot.
>
> Is there a house under all that wonderful looking multi-level decking - or is
> that structure separate from Danl's house?
>
> /daytripper

that's the boathouse dock with a deck on top. very, very nice. the
picture was taken from the deck of danl's house.

jeff

Willi
May 29th, 2007, 12:34 AM
daytripper wrote:
> On Mon, 28 May 2007 18:05:00 -0400, jeff > wrote:
>

>>sunrise on watts bar... from danl and cindy's home
>

> Whoa. Nice shot.
>
> Is there a house under all that wonderful looking multi-level decking - or is
> that structure separate from Danl's house?
>
> /daytripper

It's a two story dock, that's nicer than my house!

Here's a picture of their house from the dock.

Willi

daytripper
May 29th, 2007, 01:10 AM
On Mon, 28 May 2007 17:34:13 -0600, Willi > wrote:

>daytripper wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 May 2007 18:05:00 -0400, jeff > wrote:
>>

>>>sunrise on watts bar... from danl and cindy's home
>>

>> Whoa. Nice shot.
>>
>> Is there a house under all that wonderful looking multi-level decking - or is
>> that structure separate from Danl's house?
>>
>> /daytripper
>

>It's a two story dock, that's nicer than my house!
>
>Here's a picture of their house from the dock.
>
>Willi

Cool. Looks like a post-and-beam raised ranch kinda deal.
Real nice location, too.

Cheers

/daytripper

Doug
May 29th, 2007, 03:26 AM
Will you be MY friend Danl? Please?

Doug

> that's the boathouse dock with a deck on top. very, very nice. the
> picture was taken from the deck of danl's house.
>
> jeff

Mike Makela
June 2nd, 2007, 12:41 AM
Nice Pics throughout!! A fine job, and looks like fun had by all.

Mike

"jeff" > wrote in message
> willi teasing the fish with a flyrod from the back of danl's water limo

Charlie Choc
June 3rd, 2007, 04:28 PM
On Mon, 28 May 2007 18:58:06 -0400, jeff > wrote:

>that's the boathouse dock with a deck on top. very, very nice. the
>picture was taken from the deck of danl's house.

Nice!
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com