PDA

View Full Version : Tenn Stream Fishing

Willi
May 29th, 2007, 12:38 AM

Cyli
May 29th, 2007, 09:18 AM
On Mon, 28 May 2007 17:38:03 -0600, Willi >
wrote:

Between you and jeff, we're seeing some lovely fishing country.
Thanks.
--

r.bc: vixen
Minnow goddess, Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli

Jerry Barton
May 29th, 2007, 02:11 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Makes an old Bass fisherman want to go to NC
and try to throw one of those bamboo thingies. ;-)

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals