PDA

View Full Version : Penn state FF program.

Svend Tang-Petersen
October 7th, 2003, 11:55 PM
There's a nice little write up about it online. And for anyone in the
area it looks like they have an
FF exhibit in the library until end of the month:

http://www.flyfisherman.com/northeast/LoreoftheLure/

--

Svend

Svend Tang-Petersen, MSc Email:
SGI Pager:
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy Phone: (+1) 650 933 3618
Mountain View
California 94043
USA

Matt M.
October 8th, 2003, 12:59 AM
"Svend Tang-Petersen" > wrote in message

| There's a nice little write up about it online. And for anyone in the
| area it looks like they have an
| FF exhibit in the library until end of the month:
|
| http://www.flyfisherman.com/northeast/LoreoftheLure/

Cool. I'm planning a trip that way in a few weeks and I'll definitely be
taking a side trip into town to check this out.
Humphries be tha man...

Tom Gibson
October 8th, 2003, 02:01 PM
"Matt M." > wrote...
> "Svend Tang-Petersen" > wrote...
> | There's a nice little write up about it online. And for anyone in the
> | area it looks like they have an
> | FF exhibit in the library until end of the month:
> |
> | http://www.flyfisherman.com/northeast/LoreoftheLure/
>
> Cool. I'm planning a trip that way in a few weeks and I'll definitely be
> taking a side trip into town to check this out.
> Humphries be tha man...

I hope that you aren't travelling for a football game. I had the
unique thrill of attending the BC game earlier this season and
wouldn't wish another Beaver Stadium humiliation on any PSU fan.
Enjoy the library!

Tom G
disappointed PSU fan