PDA

View Full Version : ping da riverman

Tim J.
October 9th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Myron - I'm trying to email you, but getting over-quota rejection message.
--
TL,
Tim

riverman
October 12th, 2003, 02:45 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
> Myron - I'm trying to email you, but getting over-quota rejection message.

Its that damn MS Patch virus...its still jamming my trash full about once a
day, and all my mail is getting returned to sender. I just got home from 10
days in Ghana, and I'm sure I've missed a boatload of mail. I think I'll
change my address in the next few days. Does anyone have any idea when this
f**king virus dries up??

Anyway, whats up Tim? Did that WWFD button get returned to you?

--riverman

Tim J.
October 12th, 2003, 09:34 PM
"riverman" wrote...

> "Tim J." wrote...
> > Myron - I'm trying to email you, but getting over-quota rejection message.
>
> Its that damn MS Patch virus...its still jamming my trash full about once a
> day, and all my mail is getting returned to sender. I just got home from 10
> days in Ghana, and I'm sure I've missed a boatload of mail. I think I'll
> change my address in the next few days. Does anyone have any idea when this
> f**king virus dries up??
>
> Anyway, whats up Tim? Did that WWFD button get returned to you?

Nope, but I gots LOTS of 'em and want to send another. Do you have a US address
where I might have better luck?
--
TL,
Tim

riverman
October 14th, 2003, 04:42 PM
> > Anyway, whats up Tim? Did that WWFD button get returned to you?
>
> Nope, but I gots LOTS of 'em and want to send another. Do you have a US address
> where I might have better luck?

Nah, my US mail sits in a PO Box for a year at a time. Probably
explains why my Alumni Association has started leaving me alone! If
you want, just send another to the address I provided: but my guess is
that the first one will arrive by Christmas. If not, send me another,
but change the letters from WWFD to WTFD. :-)

Anyway, my yahoo box is empty now. Was this what you wanted?

--riverman