PDA

View Full Version : Check out abpf for my float trip pics

FRANK CHURCH
October 10th, 2003, 04:40 PM
OK, it's only two shots but had to share those anyway. Thanks to Flyfish,
this trip was a great success and I look forward to hornswoggling him into
it again next year.

Frank Church
Elkhart, IN

Tim J.
October 10th, 2003, 09:53 PM
"FRANK CHURCH" wrote...
> OK, it's only two shots but had to share those anyway. Thanks to Flyfish,
> this trip was a great success and I look forward to hornswoggling him into
> it again next year.

Either my ISP's news server has dropped stuff, or they never made it to abpf.
--
TL,
Tim

Russell Durtschi
October 10th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Tim J. wrote:
> "FRANK CHURCH" wrote...
>
>>OK, it's only two shots but had to share those anyway. Thanks to Flyfish,
>>this trip was a great success and I look forward to hornswoggling him into
>>it again next year.
>

> Either my ISP's news server has dropped stuff, or they never made it to abpf.
abpf has been dropped by the isp I was getting it from.

Russell

Frank Reid
October 11th, 2003, 12:53 AM
> Either my ISP's news server has dropped stuff, or they never made it to
abpf.

Ditto, can't see them.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

FRANK CHURCH
October 11th, 2003, 12:55 AM
"Tim J." > wrote in message

> "FRANK CHURCH" wrote...
> > OK, it's only two shots but had to share those anyway. Thanks to
Flyfish,
> > this trip was a great success and I look forward to hornswoggling him
into
> > it again next year.
>
> Either my ISP's news server has dropped stuff, or they never made it to
abpf.

They didn't show up here either Tim, I'll try posting to abpf again.

Frank

Stan Gula
October 11th, 2003, 12:57 AM
> They didn't show up here either Tim, I'll try posting to abpf again.
>
> Frank

Check your file sizes and post each photo to a separate message - your ISP
has a limit on attachment size and I bet you're exceeding it.

FRANK CHURCH
October 11th, 2003, 01:02 AM
"Stan Gula" > wrote in message

> Check your file sizes and post each photo to a separate message - your ISP
> has a limit on attachment size and I bet you're exceeding it.

You may be right Stan, the two shots total 740kb...I just re-sent them
before your advice, we'll see if they show up. Thanx.

Frank

Tim J.
October 11th, 2003, 03:07 AM
"FRANK CHURCH" wrote...
> OK, it's only two shots . . .

Yeah, but they're NICE ones. Thanks.
--
TL,
Tim

slenon
October 11th, 2003, 12:33 PM
I enjoyed the views, Frank. Thanks for the effort.

----
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar
Save a cow, eat a PETA

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

FRANK CHURCH
October 11th, 2003, 02:15 PM
"slenon" > wrote in message
> I enjoyed the views, Frank. Thanks for the effort.

........your welcome Stev....

Frank