PDA

View Full Version : Simms Waders

DMO111
October 14th, 2003, 12:49 AM
Anyone had any experience with Simms Lightweight Bootfoot waders? I'm thinking
of buying a pair for surfcasting.

I'd appreciate comments, positive / negative experiences.

Thanks.

Dave

Chas Wade
October 14th, 2003, 07:33 AM
(DMO111) wrote:
>Anyone had any experience with Simms Lightweight Bootfoot waders? I'm
>thinking
>of buying a pair for surfcasting.
>
>I'd appreciate comments, positive / negative experiences.

I just bought a pair for myself after wearing out the guide weight
Simms waders I'd been using. My sons had the lightweight, and found
them to be at least as durable in the blackberries, and they seem to
breathe better. I'm delighted with them. I considered the guide
weight again, or the new G3, but decided to stick with the lightweight
because of the good results we've had.

Chas
remove fly fish to reply
http://home.comcast.net/~chas.wade/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html