PDA

View Full Version : every gawdang

walt winter
October 14th, 2003, 11:27 PM
leaf in north carolina just got blown off the trees and landed in
my yard. sumnabeech.... i wonder what the peepers will be
pointing at tomorrow after the 65 mph predicted winds have passed
this evening.

another note from the high country... a few minutes ago i'm
outside on the back porch, taking a slight respite from the
pleasure of reading roff, when the desire to take a ****
overwhelms me. what the heck, i whip ole jolly out, lean against
the rail, and begin to relieve myself in the stormy maelstrom of
colorful leafy matter whirlwinding around my self.. kinda cool.

heh heh heh....

wally

walt winter
October 14th, 2003, 11:58 PM
George Cleveland wrote:

> Ain't it great living in the country.
>
> g.c.
>
> You do live in the country, right?

good ole US of A!

wally... and yeah, it is great with space around the place.

Guyz-N-Flyz
October 14th, 2003, 11:59 PM
"George Cleveland" > wrote in message
> Ain't it great living in the country.

Personally, I thought he provided a bit too much info. I've seen all the
leaves I want to this year!

> g.c.
>
> You do live in the country, right?

Walt does, but his close neighbors don't.

Op --Hell the outhouse is just at the bottom of the steps off the back
porch. Lazy bastid!--

walt winter
October 15th, 2003, 12:08 AM

> Op --Hell the outhouse is just at the bottom of the steps off the back
> porch. Lazy bastid!--

it just blew away. ;-)

--wally

George Cleveland
October 15th, 2003, 12:10 AM
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:27:48 GMT, walt winter > wrote:

>leaf in north carolina just got blown off the trees and landed in
>my yard. sumnabeech.... i wonder what the peepers will be
>pointing at tomorrow after the 65 mph predicted winds have passed
>this evening.
>
>another note from the high country... a few minutes ago i'm
>outside on the back porch, taking a slight respite from the
>pleasure of reading roff, when the desire to take a ****
>overwhelms me. what the heck, i whip ole jolly out, lean against
>the rail, and begin to relieve myself in the stormy maelstrom of
>colorful leafy matter whirlwinding around my self.. kinda cool.
>
>heh heh heh....
>
>wally

Ain't it great living in the country.

g.c.

You do live in the country, right?

Tim J.
October 15th, 2003, 12:20 AM
"walt winter" > wrote in message
> leaf in north carolina just got blown off the trees and landed in
> my yard. sumnabeech.... i wonder what the peepers will be
> pointing at tomorrow after the 65 mph predicted winds have passed
> this evening.
>
> another note from the high country... a few minutes ago i'm
> outside on the back porch, taking a slight respite from the
> pleasure of reading roff, when the desire to take a ****
> overwhelms me. what the heck, i whip ole jolly out, lean against
> the rail, and begin to relieve myself in the stormy maelstrom of
> colorful leafy matter whirlwinding around my self.. kinda cool.

Walt - in case you haven't heard, don't tug on Superman's cape, don't **** into
the wind, and don't mess around with Jim.
--
TL,
Tim

Guyz-N-Flyz
October 15th, 2003, 12:22 AM
"Tim J." > wrote in message

and don't mess around with Jim.
> --
> TL,
> Tim

I guess you hadn't heard, Jim died some years ago. Now that ****in' in the
wind thing has some serious merit.

Op --When ya gonna do the falls with me, 'ol buddy Tim?--

walt winter
October 15th, 2003, 12:23 AM
Tim J. wrote:

> Walt - in case you haven't heard, don't tug on Superman's cape, don't **** into
> the wind, and don't mess around with Jim.

lol's....

gotta go.... battery backup is screamin.

--wally

Tim J.
October 15th, 2003, 12:27 AM
"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote...
> "Tim J." wrote...
>
> and don't mess around with Jim.
>
> I guess you hadn't heard, Jim died some years ago. Now that ****in' in the
> wind thing has some serious merit.
>
> Op --When ya gonna do the falls with me, 'ol buddy Tim?--

What's the fishing like in early November down your way?
--
TL,
Tim

Guyz-N-Flyz
October 15th, 2003, 12:36 AM
"Tim J." > wrote in message
> What's the fishing like in early November down your way?

I can't really say about this year, but past years have been just fine.

> --
> TL,
> Tim
> (and can you get out of the car and immediately see the falls?)

Yeah, but the drive down the trail is kinda ruff on the car and driver.
Generally, the trees will stop ya short of the falls though, unless ya get
up a hell of a lot of speed in the parkin' lot. We can give it a try, if
you don't mind usin' your car.

Op --What some folks will so to fish?--