PDA

View Full Version : TR in advance

rb608
October 15th, 2003, 04:06 PM
I'm off to Altmar, NY tomorrow night for a couple days on the Salmon with FB
& #1 son. Due to no vacancy at Malinda's and the untimely conflagration at
the Fish N Post, we will instead be holed up at Fox Hollow Lodge late
Thursday thru Saturday nights, should anyone wish to drop by and share some
Balvenie (and this year, we're bringing glasses!) or a cold beer.

Don't know where we'll be on the river, but the Trestle Pool and Altmar
bridge areas are a good bet. FRS channel 6 if you want to give a shout.

Joe F.

bruiser
October 16th, 2003, 03:06 PM
Joe,

I'll charge up my batteries and give you a shout from the Jemez river.
Those dang radios are amazing!

bruce h