PDA

View Full Version : weekend rental house in Bishop Ca

Randy
October 15th, 2003, 10:24 PM
All,

Does anybody know about a weekend rental place in Bishop Ca? I usally
stay at the local motels when I fish up there but have been thinking
about finding a place where I could rent a house for a few days at a
time and be a bit more cozy.

Thanks,

Randy

Svend Tang-Petersen
October 15th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Randy wrote:

> All,
>
> Does anybody know about a weekend rental place in Bishop Ca? I usally
> stay at the local motels when I fish up there but have been thinking
> about finding a place where I could rent a house for a few days at a
> time and be a bit more cozy.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Randy

Depending where you want to fish you might consider Mammoth as well.
(mammothweb.com/lodging)

--

Svend

Svend Tang-Petersen, MSc Email:
SGI Pager:
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy Phone: (+1) 650 933 3618
Mountain View
California 94043
USA

Svend Tang-Petersen