PDA

View Full Version : O-Effing-T!!! Yanks Choke and It's On To Game Seven!!

daytripper
October 16th, 2003, 01:53 AM
Subtitled: "They're pushing it to seven to make it hurt even worse" =8-O

Fantastic bullpen work, combined with some timely hitting for a freakin'
change (the Sox didn't leave the bats on the plane this time) and they STOLE a
game from the Yanqui Swine - in the House That Ruth Built (awesome!)

The Red Sox have now won more ALCS games in New York then the Yanquis have!

Hell, the Sox ought to be the favorites tomorrow, when Pedro vs Roger III is
thrown down!

/daytripper (Anotha Thrilla In Da Bronx be happenin'! WHOHOOO! ;-)

Wayne Harrison
October 16th, 2003, 02:29 AM
"daytripper" > wrote in message
> Subtitled: "They're pushing it to seven to make it hurt even worse" =8-O
>
> Fantastic bullpen work, combined with some timely hitting for a freakin'
> change

please attempt to refrain from further postings concerning professional
baseball or (god forbid) college football. to paraphrase the inspired words
of our gifted leader, "fishing must be slow in massachussets..."

watch yourself, underling...

yfitons
wayno
"fishing

Paul Goodwin
October 16th, 2003, 02:39 AM
"Wayne Harrison" > wrote in message
. ..

> "daytripper" > wrote in message
> > Subtitled: "They're pushing it to seven to make it hurt even worse" =8-O
> >
> > Fantastic bullpen work, combined with some timely hitting for a freakin'
> > change
>
> please attempt to refrain from further postings concerning
professional
> baseball or (god forbid) college football. to paraphrase the inspired
words
> of our gifted leader, "fishing must be slow in massachussets..."

The same wind that pushed Nomar's and Manny's hits deep into the outfield is
a bitch to cast in. Any attempts to cast in a wind like that is like a trip
to the acupuncture clinic. Mash those barbs...

Paul

daytripper
October 16th, 2003, 03:13 AM
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 01:29:27 GMT, "Wayne Harrison" > wrote:

>"daytripper" > wrote in message
>> Subtitled: "They're pushing it to seven to make it hurt even worse" =8-O
>>
>> Fantastic bullpen work, combined with some timely hitting for a freakin'
>> change
>
> please attempt to refrain from further postings concerning professional
>baseball or (god forbid) college football. to paraphrase the inspired words
>of our gifted leader, "fishing must be slow in massachussets..."

Yeah, it's slow. And did someone mention a certain hat to you yet?

> watch yourself, underling...

Spoken by someone who barely reaches my navel. Funny stuff!

/daytripper ("Back to the game, after these messages!" ;-)

riverman
October 16th, 2003, 09:33 AM
"daytripper" > wrote in message

> Spoken by someone who barely reaches my navel. Funny stuff!

I once dated a girl like that. For 10 years....

:-)

--riverman

Russell
October 16th, 2003, 04:50 PM
daytripper wrote:
> Subtitled: "They're pushing it to seven to make it hurt even worse" =8-O
>
> Fantastic bullpen work,

Go figure. Boston's bullpen may be the MVP of this series.

GO SOX!

Russell
It doesn't get much better than this.

-- Rob
October 18th, 2003, 12:30 PM
oh yeah! big talk from the sox....

oh my, someday they'll overcome the
"curse". someday, kids. just keep believing.

or perhaps they'll get a real manager.

i heard these sox fans saying "we had a better team..." blah blah blah. but
they lose anyway. bucky dent II.

I hear about these payroll freaks, like pedro really deserves to be paid
millions to be a headhunting jerk. blah blah blah whine whine whine.

i hear about the "evil empire" while dork grabs his crotch out in oakland.

but the yankees are the arrogant ones.

yeah, right.

stuff it sox fans.