PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be cool if ....

Scott Seidman
October 16th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Game 7 at Yankee Stadium was "Babe Ruth Commemorative Mask" night??

Scott

Tim J.
October 16th, 2003, 04:54 PM
"Scott Seidman" wrote...
> Game 7 at Yankee Stadium was "Babe Ruth Commemorative Mask" night??

No.
--
TL,
Tim

riverman
October 16th, 2003, 04:59 PM
"Tim J." > wrote in message

> "Scott Seidman" wrote...
> > Game 7 at Yankee Stadium was "Babe Ruth Commemorative Mask" night??
>
> No.

And the Sox won.

--riverman

Memphis Jim
October 16th, 2003, 05:10 PM
"riverman" > wrote in message

> "Tim J." > wrote in message
> >
> > "Scott Seidman" wrote...
> > > Game 7 at Yankee Stadium was "Babe Ruth Commemorative Mask" night??
> >
> > No.
> >

> And the Sox won.
>
> --riverman

It would be very cool, especially if the Sox almost won.

Don't count the Yankees out.

Memphis Jim

riverman
October 16th, 2003, 05:31 PM
"Memphis Jim" > wrote in message

> "riverman" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Tim J." > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Scott Seidman" wrote...
> > >
> > > No.
> > >

> > And the Sox won.
> >
> > --riverman
> >

> It would be very cool, especially if the Sox almost won.

Nah, I've seen that TOO many times. Not cool at all.

--riverman

daytripper
October 16th, 2003, 11:13 PM
On 16 Oct 2003 14:47:52 GMT, Scott Seidman >
wrote:

>Game 7 at Yankee Stadium was "Babe Ruth Commemorative Mask" night??

As long as it's not "Free Duracells Night", or "Louisville Slugger Giveaway
Night", or even "Gold Bar Giveaway Night" (yeah, they hate Pedro THAT bad ;-)

/daytripper (I'll settle for a good game, no matter who wins. But....GO SOX! )

Scott Seidman
October 16th, 2003, 11:15 PM
daytripper > wrote in
:

> On 16 Oct 2003 14:47:52 GMT, Scott Seidman
> > wrote:
>
>>Game 7 at Yankee Stadium was "Babe Ruth Commemorative Mask" night??
>
> As long as it's not "Free Duracells Night", or "Louisville Slugger
> Giveaway Night", or even "Gold Bar Giveaway Night" (yeah, they hate
> Pedro THAT bad ;-)
>
> /daytripper (I'll settle for a good game, no matter who wins.
> But....GO SOX! )

I remember the Yankee/Pirate game in da Bronx, combined promotion--
Souvenier Bat night/Nickel Beer night!! Since then MLB bans beer
promotions

Scott

Mu Young Lee
October 16th, 2003, 11:42 PM
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Memphis Jim wrote:

> It would be very cool, especially if the Sox almost won.
> Don't count the Yankees out.

Go Mets!

Mu