PDA

View Full Version : Fishing with Parts-Thanks to all that answered

Wayne Knight
October 17th, 2003, 04:13 AM
A few weeks ago I posted a query about fishing with implanted joints. Right
after I posted it my newsreader and server crapped to where I could read the

Thanks for all that helped and lent their knowledge of those who have had
the implants performed.

Oh and daytripper, kiss my fat ass. <g>

Wayne

remove 'no' to respond via email.

daytripper
October 17th, 2003, 04:43 AM
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:13:05 -0500, "Wayne Knight" >
wrote:

>A few weeks ago I posted a query about fishing with implanted joints. Right
>after I posted it my newsreader and server crapped to where I could read the
>
>Thanks for all that helped and lent their knowledge of those who have had
>the implants performed.
>
>Oh and daytripper, kiss my fat ass. <g>

Only if you can walk it over here ;-)

/daytripper (good luck either way)