PDA

View Full Version : Second one has arrived

Mike
October 17th, 2003, 06:03 AM
My eldest daughter gave birth to a 9lb 11 oz boy at 12:14 am 16 oct 03 he is 22
inches in lenght Mom and son are doing fine and will be going home this
A.M...... i have informed boyfriend and husband of my two girls to keep there
tallywacker in their pants or in their hand but keep them out of my daughters
thats three grandkids in 14 months enough is enough

Handyman Mike
Standing in a river waving a stick

Herman Nijland
October 17th, 2003, 12:06 PM
Mike wrote:

> My eldest daughter gave birth to a 9lb 11 oz boy at 12:14 am 16 oct 03 he is 22
> inches in lenght Mom and son are doing fine and will be going home this
> A.M...... i have informed boyfriend and husband of my two girls to keep there
> tallywacker in their pants or in their hand but keep them out of my daughters
> thats three grandkids in 14 months enough is enough
>

> Handyman Mike
> Standing in a river waving a stick

That sounds like a keeper :-).
Congrats, grandpa!

--
Herman

riverman
October 17th, 2003, 12:48 PM
"Herman Nijland" > wrote in message
> Mike wrote:
>
> >... keep there
> > tallywacker in their pants or in their hand ...> >
> >
> > Handyman Mike
> > Standing in a river waving a stick

Umm, and what *stick* would that be, "hand"yman :-)

(congrats!)

--riverman

Tim J.
October 17th, 2003, 01:35 PM
"Mike" wrote...
> My eldest daughter gave birth to a 9lb 11 oz boy at 12:14 am 16 oct 03 he is
22
> inches in lenght Mom and son are doing fine and will be going home this
> A.M...... i have informed boyfriend and husband of my two girls to keep there
> tallywacker in their pants or in their hand but keep them out of my daughters
> thats three grandkids in 14 months enough is enough

Congrats, Mike.
--
TL,
Tim

Sideshow
October 17th, 2003, 03:07 PM
>My eldest daughter gave birth to a 9lb 11 oz boy at 12:14 am 16 oct
03 he is 22
inches in lenght Mom and son are doing fine and will be going home
this
A.M

Congratulations on the new addition. Perhaps a small fishing vest
might be a nice gift.

>...... i have informed boyfriend and husband of my two girls to keep
there
tallywacker in their pants or in their hand but keep them out of my
daughters
thats three grandkids in 14 months enough is enough

That's the difference between boys and girls:
Boys- You only have to worry about one tallywacker,
Girls- You gotta worry about all of the tallywackers.

Once again, Congratulations!

slenon
October 17th, 2003, 04:07 PM
> i have informed boyfriend and husband of my two girls to keep there
>tallywacker in their pants or in their hand but keep them out of my
daughters
>thats three grandkids in 14 months enough is enough
>Handyman Mike

Mazel Tov! But don't expect your admonition to have much effect. Remember
when you and I were younger. Had anyone suggested abstinence, we'd have
figured that they were well into their dottage and suffering the dreaded
ravages of aging.

----
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar
Save a cow, eat a PETA

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/stevglo/index.html/slhomepage92kword.htm

Frank Reid
October 17th, 2003, 07:22 PM
> My eldest daughter gave birth to a 9lb 11 oz boy at 12:14 am 16 oct 03 he
is 22
> inches in lenght Mom and son are doing fine and will be going home this
> A.M...... i have informed boyfriend and husband of my two girls to keep
there
> tallywacker in their pants or in their hand but keep them out of my
daughters
> thats three grandkids in 14 months enough is enough
>

> Handyman Mike
> Standing in a river waving a stick

Congrats. You gone out and got them 0.01 weight rods yet?

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Peter Charles
October 18th, 2003, 01:22 PM
On 17 Oct 2003 05:03:22 GMT, (Mike) wrote:

>My eldest daughter gave birth to a 9lb 11 oz boy at 12:14 am 16 oct 03 he is 22
>inches in lenght Mom and son are doing fine and will be going home this
>A.M...... i have informed boyfriend and husband of my two girls to keep there
>tallywacker in their pants or in their hand but keep them out of my daughters
>thats three grandkids in 14 months enough is enough
>

> Handyman Mike
> Standing in a river waving a stick

Jeez, but that's a big baby -- they grow 'em healthy in your part of
the world, eh?

No doubt he gave his mom a workout.

and that's now three fishing poles you'll have to buy -- no wonder you
want them to keep it their pants. :))

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharles/streamers/index.html

George Adams
October 18th, 2003, 04:00 PM
>From: Peter Charles

>and that's now three fishing poles you'll have to buy -- no wonder you
>want them to keep it their pants. :))

Not to mention three infant sized vests.<G>

Congrats, Mike.

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller

Wolfgang
October 19th, 2003, 12:53 AM
"slenon" > wrote in message
. com...
> > i have informed boyfriend and husband of my two girls to keep there
> >tallywacker in their pants or in their hand but keep them out of my
> daughters
> >thats three grandkids in 14 months enough is enough
> >Handyman Mike
>
> Mazel Tov! But don't expect your admonition to have much effect.
Remember
> when you and I were younger. Had anyone suggested abstinence, we'd have
> figured that they were well into their dottage and suffering the dreaded
> ravages of aging.

For many of us, at eighteen or so, the suggestion would have been
superfluous.

Wolfgang
um........"us" being used in a general sense and not necessarily to be
construed as including any particular individual, named or otherwise.
:(

slenon
October 19th, 2003, 06:03 PM
>For many of us, at eighteen or so, the suggestion would have been
superfluous.

>Wolfgang um........"us" being used in a general sense and not necessarily
to be
>construed as including any particular individual, named or otherwise.

Disclaimer duly noted. But even so, if we were not so fortunate as to be
active beyond a handshaking acquaintance, we were certainly hoping to be.
And that is probably the most politically correct thing I've written in a
year.

----
Stev Lenon 91B20 '68-'69
Drowning flies to Darkstar