PDA

View Full Version : The Dog Days Fly Swap page is ready

Tim J.
October 17th, 2003, 05:24 PM
The entries from the FAJFNLIADD Fly Swap are ready for viewing on Stan Gula's
roff swap page (thanks, Stan.)

http://gula.org/roffswaps/swap.php?page=DD2003&id=13

Even though I was forced into the DDFS swapmeister chair by Joe Fleischman's
cavalier attitude towards traditions <vbseg>, it was great fun to organize this
swap and communicate with everyone along the way. The flies were fantastic (any
flaws are those of the photographer) and the participants "like butta".

Thanks to all, once again.

Oh, I received a nice message from Tim Soule thanking us for the flies. He's
starting up a tying class for the kids in the next few weeks and will be
displaying the flies as examples for the new, young tyers.
--
TL,
Tim

pw
October 17th, 2003, 05:56 PM
>The entries from the FAJFNLIADD Fly Swap are ready for viewing on Stan Gula's
>roff swap page (thanks, Stan.)
>
>http://gula.org/roffswaps/swap.php?page=DD2003&id=13
>
>Even though I was forced into the DDFS swapmeister chair by Joe Fleischman's
>cavalier attitude towards traditions <vbseg>, it was great fun to organize this
>swap and communicate with everyone along the way. The flies were fantastic (any
>flaws are those of the photographer) and the participants "like butta".
>
>Thanks to all, once again.
>
>Oh, I received a nice message from Tim Soule thanking us for the flies. He's
>starting up a tying class for the kids in the next few weeks and will be
>displaying the flies as examples for the new, young tyers.

So Cool (all of it)!!

-pw

-pw
livingston/emigrant,montana
please use "pw at williamsonenterprises dot com" for e-mail
thanks

Tom Littleton
October 18th, 2003, 04:22 AM
Great job, both Tim and Stan!!