PDA

View Full Version : took a sly

walt winter
October 18th, 2003, 02:05 AM
detour on the way home from work tonite and found myself on a lil
stream that joel and jeff fished last week.

the blue ridge parkway along grandfather mountain this time of
year is,,, well,, just plain drop dead gorgeous.

about 20 or so minutes of daylight left as i entered the stream.
i had tied on a adams parachute but i quickly lost it in a high
tree branch on a missed set. what's that noise? ahhhh, just me
cursin' trying to tie on another fly.

crawled up to the next pool and presented the large ehc. caught a
lil' 'bow.... a nice feisty fish....

headed on home down the 'ole dusty holloway mtn road.... damn i
love this high country.

wally

Jeff Miller
October 18th, 2003, 02:08 AM
walt winter wrote:

> headed on home down the 'ole dusty holloway mtn road.... damn i love
> this high country.

isn't that just the raw truth. holloway's an always pleasing, ever
interesting stretch of driving. there's not a single road i drive on a
regular basis down here that i can say the same about... yer a fortunate
man, and i fart in your general direction.

jeff (hoping to hunt some puppy drum on sunday)

Joel Axelrad
October 18th, 2003, 05:23 PM
> walt winter wrote....

>headed on home down the 'ole dusty holloway mtn road.... damn i
>love this high country.
>
>wally

You should - It's beautiful!

Joel Axelrad
**DFD**

Wayne Harrison
October 19th, 2003, 12:11 AM
"Joel Axelrad" > wrote in message
> > walt winter wrote....
>

> >headed on home down the 'ole dusty holloway mtn road.... damn i
> >love this high country.
> >
> >wally
> >

> You should - It's beautiful!
>
> Joel Axelrad
> **DFD**

on behalf of the people of nawth careline-ah, i offer you the key to the
state, ax-man!
enjoyed the clave, hope to see you in the spring.

yfitons
wayno

Joel Axelrad
October 19th, 2003, 02:59 PM
>Wayne Harrison wrote....

>on behalf of the people of nawth careline-ah, i offer you the key to the
>state, ax-man!
> enjoyed the clave, hope to see you in the spring.
>
>yfitons
>wayno

Thanks. I accept the key. Clave was great. Wish I could have stayed longer.
You southern boys have a lot of hospitality! I'll be back to NC.
See ya at the Penns in the spring.

Joel Axelrad
**DFD**