PDA

View Full Version : Last call for Rock Crick Clave CDs

Danl
October 19th, 2003, 11:15 PM
Per schedule, the Rock Crick Clave CDs will be mailed out tomorrow. Remember
the Rock Crick Clave? It was only several months ago. But, due to supply
chain problems, inclimate weather, Acts of Gawd, rising fuel costs, wars and
rumors of wars, sloth and laziness the task just could not possibly have
been finished until now. If anyone who hasn't yet requested one wants one,
speak now. I need snail-mail addys for the following persons who have
requested a CD:

Indigenous Person Joseph
Bruiser (yeah, I know, but I lost it...again...)
Bruiser's partner in crime, Chuck

Danl

Joe McIntosh
October 20th, 2003, 10:08 PM
"Danl" > wrote in message
> Per schedule, the Rock Crick Clave CDs will be mailed out tomorrow.
Remember
> speak now. I need snail-mail addys for the following persons who have
> requested a CD:
>
> Indigenous Person Joseph
> Bruiser (yeah, I know, but I lost it...again...)
> Bruiser's partner in crime, Chuck
>
> Danl
>
> IPJ might be IJ
>
> at Joe McIntosh
8828 Olympic Lane
Wilmington N.C, 28411
Tell wife hi

Danl
October 20th, 2003, 10:16 PM
"Joe McIntosh" > wrote in message

> > IPJ might be IJ
> >
> > at Joe McIntosh
> 8828 Olympic Lane
> Wilmington N.C, 28411
> Tell wife hi

Indeed, IJ = IPJ.

Thanks joe. CD will leave tomorrow.

Danl

DaveMohnsen
October 24th, 2003, 02:42 PM
"Danl" > wrote in message
> Per schedule, the Rock Crick Clave CDs will be mailed out tomorrow.
Remember
> the Rock Crick Clave? It was only several months ago. But, due to supply
> chain problems, inclimate weather, Acts of Gawd, rising fuel costs, wars
and
> rumors of wars, sloth and laziness the task just could not possibly have
> been finished until now. If anyone who hasn't yet requested one wants
one,
> speak now. I need snail-mail addys for the following persons who have
> requested a CD:
>
> Indigenous Person Joseph
> Bruiser (yeah, I know, but I lost it...again...)
> Bruiser's partner in crime, Chuck
>
> Danl

Hi Danl,
Got the CD yesterday. Thanks to you and all who contributed pics. Looks
like a neat area.
BestWishes,
DaveMohnsen
Denver

Jeff Miller
October 25th, 2003, 02:09 AM
ok...mine hasn't appeared yet. i had nothing to do with the rat bite.
it was wolfgang...honest. please send my cd...please. i mean, i had
the wine waiting for you at the carolina clave... op and i were even
gonna take you on a fine adventure...

jeff

DaveMohnsen wrote:

> "Danl" > wrote in message
>
>>Per schedule, the Rock Crick Clave CDs will be mailed out tomorrow.
>
> Remember
>
>>the Rock Crick Clave? It was only several months ago. But, due to supply
>>chain problems, inclimate weather, Acts of Gawd, rising fuel costs, wars
>
> and
>
>>rumors of wars, sloth and laziness the task just could not possibly have
>>been finished until now. If anyone who hasn't yet requested one wants
>
> one,
>
>>speak now. I need snail-mail addys for the following persons who have
>>requested a CD:
>>
>>Indigenous Person Joseph
>>Bruiser (yeah, I know, but I lost it...again...)
>>Bruiser's partner in crime, Chuck
>>
>>Danl
>>

> Hi Danl,
> Got the CD yesterday. Thanks to you and all who contributed pics. Looks
> like a neat area.
> BestWishes,
> DaveMohnsen
> Denver

Brimbum
October 25th, 2003, 10:49 AM
My CD was delivered by my friendly fly-fishing postman yesterday afternoon.
Great job to all. Thanks,

Big Dale

Danl
October 25th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Let's give it another day or so, Jeffie. I didn't spring for the express
mail delivery so I spect the packages to arrive in the backwaters about
Monday or Tuesday. Sounds like some just got to Tejas on Friday. If'n you
don't have one by Tuesday, I'll zip another one out your way. Same goes for
anyone else that does not receive theirs.

To all recipients: Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately I didn't take
the time to do any amount of editing and rearranging and renaming and adding
soundtracks and etc. I'll try to do better next time around. I do like the
idea of combining several people's pix onto one CD for future reminisces.
Thanks again to Willi, Mr. Hightower, Warren, Charlie Choc, Chas, Bruiser,
and everyone else that contributed.

Danl

"Jeff Miller" > wrote in message
> ok...mine hasn't appeared yet. i had nothing to do with the rat bite.
> it was wolfgang...honest. please send my cd...please. i mean, i had
> the wine waiting for you at the carolina clave... op and i were even
> gonna take you on a fine adventure...
>
> jeff

rw
October 25th, 2003, 05:19 PM
I got mine yesterday, Thanks, Danl! Sorry I didn;t have any photos to
contribute. Next time!

Danl
October 25th, 2003, 05:33 PM
"rw" > wrote in message
. ..
> I got mine yesterday, Thanks, Danl! Sorry I didn;t have any photos to
> contribute. Next time!
>
> --
> Cut "to the chase" for my email address.

No worries. Just be sure to take some at the San Juan.

Danl

Jeff Taylor
October 27th, 2003, 03:52 PM
"Danl" > wrote in message
> Let's give it another day or so, Jeffie. I didn't spring for the express
> mail delivery so I spect the packages to arrive in the backwaters about
> Monday or Tuesday. Sounds like some just got to Tejas on Friday.

Mine was waiting for me when I arrived home from the Bitterroot Sunday.

Thanks allot Danl, great stuff by all...

Jeff T.