PDA

View Full Version : It's October - what's with this snow?

Tim J.
October 20th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Fer crying out loud, it's snowing in Southern New England in October. It's going
to be a long, cold tying season at this rate. :(

Only seven months until Penns!
--
TL,
Tim

Jeff Miller
October 21st, 2003, 12:54 PM
have the penns dates been set?

Tim J. wrote:

> Only seven months until Penns!

Tom Littleton
October 21st, 2003, 02:04 PM
Jeff Miller asks:
>have the penns dates been set?

I say we just stretch it to the whole freakin month and take our chances<g>.
Seriously, though, we could give it some serious thought....maybe waiting til
after Halloween at least might be a thought..ah,
screw it, let the suggestions fly!
Tom

Wes Chormicle
October 22nd, 2003, 12:08 AM
Come fish out here in Southern Utah. It was 89 today, cooling trend by
Friday, temps expected in the 70's.....

"Tim J." > wrote in message
> Fer crying out loud, it's snowing in Southern New England in October. It's
going
> to be a long, cold tying season at this rate. :(
>
> Only seven months until Penns!
> --
> TL,
> Tim
> ------------------------
> http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Russell
October 22nd, 2003, 03:57 AM
Wes Chormicle wrote:
> Come fish out here in Southern Utah. It was 89 today, cooling trend by
> Friday, temps expected in the 70's.....

Even here in Central Utah it was over 80 today. Record breaking heat.
When is this going to end?

Russell

We need water.

Larry L